Forums

Help › Forums

What happened to WGT?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 17 2021 3:31 AM (6 replies)
  • SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 5:03 PM

Been a member since 2010 to come back today to see greens unreadable.?? What has happened to this game that we loved?  I got on today and don't understand what Im looking at.  Stop messing and destroying a great game.

Who thought a green with unreadable lines is golf????   Fire him or her

Put the game back to where it began... meaning we play with less spin to make the green and play the ball where it lies. go back to 2010 to where the game was fun and challenging.  Stop trying to sell clubs and letting  people buy their skiils but, earn there skills.  Not the game or vision that started off with in 2009.

Money doesn't cure all....  But today I got on and couldn't read the greens at all.. What has happened?????    WGT is dead at this point , and such a shame as Mr. WGT tried to make this a PGA game for players on down time. 

My rule is to decrease ball spin, no stick and play. But to let the ball roll where it may and you play where the ball lies.  Golf is a game of skill and management on the greens,  where did that game go??????   WGT please come back to me, because as of now it is a joke of a gamer and a non skill player.  I loved using my mind and touch to play.  WGT is dead and this game is called computer egonomics

SteveOx

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2017 10:47 PM

You have a mess of spiky grid lines on the green?

Afraid to say that this is well-known for ages, and afraid as well that it might be a fault of the game on your side.

Possible remedies are (in that order)

- close all browser windows and restart it,

- shut down your PC and restart,

- clear browser and Flash caches,

- uninstall Flash and re-install (program available at www.adobe.com).

Perhaps also CS has a helpful hint? (see "help" below)

• vivalasp
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 1:54 AM

Totally agree Steve

• Axman86
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2021 5:26 PM

Agree - the new game SUCKS!

• DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 7:05 PM

Ahhh guys you're responding to 4 year old posts. Nothing to do with our new version. 

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 11:08 PM

No wonder sone of them think the new game sucks. They can’t even bother to read the entire posts.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2021 3:31 AM

LMFAO

RSS