Forums

Help › Forums

HEY BAD MOON RISING

Sun, Oct 16 2016 12:27 PM (45 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 5:38 PM

Paul, have you ever heard of a member's profile wall? 

The wgt forum is designed for topics of interest to the general membership.. Difficult to see how your post qualifies.

ct

• Stewart4100
    3,714 Posts
    Thu, Sep 29 2016 7:44 PM

Please use the appropriate Forum section for Inter-club tournament discussions and scoring results:

• harryskunk
    1,631 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 2:40 PM

pdb1:

ct690911:

Paul, have you ever heard of a member's profile wall? 

The wgt forum is designed for topics of interest to the general membership.. Difficult to see how your post qualifies.

ct

This forum is designed to post what ever the fck you want ct . 

This was a tongue in cheek attempt to muster up a little activity so harry can get his roster filled . 

Which is none of your damn business . Lol . 

Have I ever heard of a members profile wall ct ? 

These are my invites for the last month . 

That is not to mention the dozens to my own members . Of which Bad Moon Rising is not . So . No . I won't be posting on their walls . 

I case you missed that obnoxious list . You can view it here

......................................................................................................................................

You had to ask ? ct . 

BTW ............................Oh never mind . It would take too long to explain to you . I have a bunch of other stuff to do . 

that shut him up he alway was a little mug

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 6:24 PM

Which explains how you find time for ^^^. I posted on your wall once...you copied and pasted to the public forum with an incoherent response. So you are correct when you say the profile wall isn't private; especially when someone goes to great lengths to make it public.

Whatever...good luck to you and Harry. You deserve each other.

The "mug" sends..

ps: In case the general membership isn't sitting on the edge of their seats, be sure to keep us all updated.:)

RSS