Forums

Help › Forums

Iron Upgrade from NIKE Vapor Fly Pro (L85) to TaylorMade RSi2 (L90) - Is it worth it?

Sun, Oct 9 2016 8:10 PM (95 replies)
  • whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 4:41 PM

Solarflares:

There's only 10 replays saved on my profile , and they're all worth a look - but you might enjoy the top one at Cabo 18.

Hi

You were right! Like mine, as soon as it landed there's only one place it's going to stop, whatever gets in it's way. Almost as if a huge vacuum is sucking it in. I liked the way yours even picked up speed to make sure. Impressive.

Even more so, your chip at the second at St. Andrews. Finding that line! Inspired.  ; )

Cheers!

Rich

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sat, Oct 8 2016 4:48 PM

After some fighting with WGT (who apparently don't unlock level 90 equipment until you've been level 90 for atleast an hour) I got the RSi's and the set, not bad with 90 platinums, but not as great as I was hoping. Still solid though. 

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 12:04 PM

Spin sensitive? The platinums don't have enough spin? I want an 8 spin ball. 

Plus I need WGT to refund the sleeve of level 70 nikes I bought while waiting for level 90 balls to unlock... WHILE I WAS LEVEL 90

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 8:10 PM

Yes I have, but why? The balls still don't stop dead...? Are you counting rollout into your calculations? 

RSS