Thu, May 19 2016 2:20 PM (59 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 6:17 AM

Please don't, worst thread ever.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 6:24 AM

Nothing like dangling a carrot in front of Colin. Classic instigator move. Why don't you lob a turd at Andyson, too, while you're at it. I always enjoy watching him stuff you.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 8:04 AM

YankeeJim:
    Nothing like dangling a carrot in front of Colin. Classic instigator move.

LMFAO Jim!  What I was thinking too.....

1. The guy first posts a thread expounding on the power & benefits of Positive Suggestion.

2. The same guy receives a likely well-meant, positive suggestion to step down from his CC on his wall from CT.

3. He then starts a new public thread to tell the world how wrong CT is, rip him a new one,  and lecture him on leadership! (Lessons on leadership from the leader of a CC that has had 30 members leave since December including some of his best, most senior, members.)

Go figure!

edited the numbers left since Dec.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 8:48 AM

Now wouldn't it be hilarious if this was the one thread he didn't post a response to???

I am not going to bet on it though!

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 9:44 AM

pdb1:
    Your tendency to miss the point . Stick your nose where it doesn't have a clue .

H E A R,  H E A R ! !

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 9:52 AM

hakman123:
    Now wouldn't it be hilarious if this was the one thread he didn't post a response to???

He said he was done in the last one. Why would he acknowledge the OP's ignorant attempt to keep this in the public eye by responding? He already took it to the wall to keep it between them but apparently that wasn't good enough for the OP. 

The motivations here are very clear, IMO.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 10:16 AM

Maaannnnn, you guys lighten up....look at the thread title!

If YOU READ it, he doesn't mean it, only means it if he SAYS it....so unless you guys got a phone call or youtube link he didn't mean anything he wrote!

If you want to know "What he means", post you phone #

I got your back Paul!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Apr 21 2016 4:50 PM

fatdan:
    If you want to know "What he means", post you phone #

620 77 4331 ( Spanish mobile )

fatdan:
    I got your back Paul!

RSS