Forums

Help › Forums

A PLACE WHERE THE PEOPLE ARE GR8 AND THE TOURNEYS ARE ....

rated by 0 users
Mon, Nov 9 2015 2:51 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bertasion
    344 Posts
    Thu, Oct 29 2015 1:51 PM

If you are looking for a CC, you will have to search a long time to find one better than this one.  I joined 8/15/15 and am very glad that I did.  You can see that almost everyone plays every day and the members are very active.  Everyone is very willing to share insight and experience to assist you on your way up the tier ladder.  If that sounds good to you, dip your toes in the water and try it out.  Brian

• fravel
    1,716 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2015 12:55 AM

Well Brain I've been is a couple of CC now and I must say this is my best CC I have joined.

The tournaments and people are just great,love every minute I play here. Paul and all the directors makes you feel at home and the competition inside the CC tourneys are just brilliant.The only problem I have now is that it cost me more balls because now I play more WGT, But I'm sure after the management of VOTSCC reads this they will sponsor me with some balls .............maybe not hehehe.  

.                                         .Golf Emoticon

If you need a new CC,well don't hesitate join this one -------->Valley of the Sun Casual Club You love it here............

Frank.

• CrustyDemon1
    657 Posts
    Sat, Oct 31 2015 1:05 AM

Very nicely said Frank, and I can only reiterate what's already been said about this CC.

I searched for a very long time for a CC that "ticked" all the boxes for me...to the point where I even tried running my own, but to no avail.

Enter the VOTSCC, and I never looked back :-}

Everything I ever wanted or needed in a CC is here.. my search is over.

Come try us out...you'll love it!

Kelly

x

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2015 9:07 AM

That says it all....we are the most  friendly, and at the same time competitive, CC here on WGT. Paul (the Owner) and the CC are currently looking to expand our Member list with quality people who are not members of any club, or a member of 1 and you aren't happy with, and are looking to help us grow. We ALWAYS have NUMEROUS events going on, including our CC Tournaments (both all play and tiered), a daily blitz (addicting as all heck), bracket tournaments (very compettive but friendly) to name only a few. We currently have 50 members and have recently accepted new recruits that are fitting in nicely and are enjoying themselves. If you're interested in joining our Club all you have to do is get a hold of Paul and he will send you an invite. Paul's Member name is PDB1.....Jim (JimQ916)

• acetate
    101 Posts
    Thu, Nov 5 2015 9:43 AM

I found a home in the Valley of the Sun Casual Club. What I like is that:

• I have an assortment of tournaments from which to select to play every day.
    • Our members are friendly and helpful in all aspects of your game.
    • While we have many highly skilled players those just starting with WGT are treated as equals.
    • There is always someone available for a pickup game.
    • Our forum is a vibrant community of respectful individuals where questions can be asked, ideas can be shared and friendships developed.

For my personal taste a 50 member country club is small enough so that you know more about members than just their account name. At the same time 50 members offers a level of competition in which you can hone your game.

- ace

• CTOCMRet
    143 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2015 2:24 PM

I sent a request to join your club - "new legend" so average up there - 171 day playing streak - so I am very active -  more information provided upone request.

Thanks

Bill

CTOCMRet

USN Retired

• PAGES
RSS