Forums

Help › Forums

Paranormal Things On WGT Courses?

Thu, May 5 2011 4:43 PM (33 replies)
  • SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 6:10 PM

Just to help you out to what you maybe looking for i'm a desendent of the leeds family the 13th child was borned deform the jersey devil is just a fable. as far as ghost aleins and bigfoot is something i don't no about or have seen. not saying that i don't believe.                                                                                                                                                                                      Sincerely SiCk0

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 7:14 PM

SiCk0:

Just to help you out to what you maybe looking for i'm a desendent of the leeds family the 13th child was borned deform the jersey devil is just a fable. as far as ghost aleins and bigfoot is something i don't no about or have seen. not saying that i don't believe.                                                                                                                                                                                      Sincerely SiCk0

Hi - My name is Yancy My advisables on this - remember I am a humble common man - just take a peek around and whatnot when youre out on the courses and such. I can appreciate your candor and thangs what you said.

Sincerities -  Yancy

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 2:51 PM

Hey Yancy-

I thinks it's time for ya too show these here nonbeleevers that there pitcher of Bigfoot what was taken on Pinehurst #1.

And, maybe---but i don't know - them aliens playing golf on Oakmont CC.

I know one thing though, these unquestionables on these wgt links is startin to frightin me out of shots.

Cordialables - CS

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 27 2010 3:06 PM

CanineSupervisor:

Hey Yancy-

I thinks it's time for ya too show these here nonbeleevers that there pitcher of Bigfoot what was taken on Pinehurst #1.

And, maybe---but i don't know - them aliens playing golf on Oakmont CC.

I know one thing though, these unquestionables on these wgt links is startin to frightin me out of shots.

Cordialables - CS

I appreciate your sincere efforts to keep a watchin whats REALLY out there and whatnots. Also thanks for bringing some of the other courses into this roundtabled disussionable. I thought maybe I had seen some of the paranormal and whatnots stuff on Pinehurst and the Congressional C.C.

Im agreeable to your suggestables - thanks for faxing these to me lahboreatory - we have scanned them and will begin algorithyms soon.

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Jan 25 2011 10:29 AM

This wasn't on a WGT course, but still... the words "Ghost Ball" came up.... and then people running around all possessed like.... definitely something with investigatables....

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 9:07 AM

Thought it was time to bring this thread back to life, I caught the image below yesterday on BP, looks like Homer Simpson with shades on!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 9:51 AM

This wasn't on a WGT course, but still... the words "Ghost Ball" came up.... and then people running around all possessed like.... definitely something with investigatables....

Now I am just a common man - but this unique find has left me all loopy and whatnot.

Myself - I am Yancy - and Medford Mel will be breaking this video down frame by frame using our BETA youtube paranormals investigation executable all up on this (beta.youtube.paranormal.investigate.exe)

Findings posted ASAP and such.

Thanks - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 9:54 AM

sixkiller:

Thought it was time to bring this thread back to life, I caught the image below yesterday on BP, looks like Homer Simpson with shades on!

Now I heard someone saying they had seen some possibiles of live-animated characters peeking around such. This makes sense that you have seen a Homer whatnot as the last word on this was a Bart avatar running really really really fast thru the Bethpage arenas.

In-depth beta-analysis ongoing as im typin this up and y'alls be reading it and whatnots.

Hello - my name is Yancy

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 1:13 PM

Well, what a coincidence this thread was resurected, cos only yesterday me and a few mates were up on Kiawah playing a few holes.  As usual I decided to climb some of the camera towers to see what I could see, and what did I see but this...

Now on such a small pi'ture it may be a tad difficult to see, but what I have circled is ripples in that there stream, ripples made by something or someone going into the water.  BUT... and this is the strange thing, there is no one around!!!  So where have the ripples come from???

Yancy, being the expert on all things paranormal, semi-normal, demi-semi-normal, abnormal and everything else not normal, maybe you and Medford Mel could look into this.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 4:23 PM

Are you sure you just didn't drive into the water? lmao!

RSS