Forums

Help › Forums

Paranormal Things On WGT Courses?

Thu, May 5 2011 4:43 PM (33 replies)
  • DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:32 AM

I just went to check out Lee's case.   When I got there I didnt have any replay controls at the bottom of the screen.  I closed it out then went back to it again...mysteriously the controls were back in place.

Happy Golfing

Joe

PS  OK...I've watched the shot 3 or 4 times now and it's freaking me out.   Am I missing something , am I stupid...what obstacle.  Or is it the fact "Prooooo" hasnt received his credits.  Need a shot over the back of the head to clear this one up.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 10:40 AM

Got a call from the Yancy to investicate your inquireable Lee, the man is tied up right now, literally.  I fired up the Yancycan Par-Abnormalities D-tech-tor (YPAD) Beta with the USB Dongle version 3.5.1b on your replay.

As I suspected when I saw it was St. Andrews hole 11,  it is the ghost of ol' Tom Morris providing your obstacable.  He appears to be leaving the pin in the hole while asking for a coin or two to remove it.  Although the audio is faint he seems to be sayin' "Ay ye cheap basterd ya canna spare a few pence I will leave the damn flaig!"  Then he added something about your "uglie troosers" but it was indiscernible

Yancycan Industries is working on the Complete Guide to the Paranormal on St. Andrews, to be available early next year..

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 1:37 PM

Interesting.... I swear that putt went right through my left foot.... and now.... hrmmmmm... higher powers at work indeed.  

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 12:18 PM

Avatar Angles setting must come on automatically in replays ?

I like the Higher Powers at work aspect better.

Happy Golfing

Joe

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 8:49 PM

Hi everyone, would like to report a Sasquatch sighting today at Bethpage. On hole 7 an errant tee shot found its way into the thickly wooded area on the right side of the fairway. As the the camera view shifted to the woods a large creature of ape like appearance was seen in the wooded area. One of the players in the alternate shot group believed to have noticed an official WGT energy drink in its possession. One can speculate the creature was hungry and on the look out for more energy drinks. Since none of our group had an energy drink we believe it left our group alone. In light of this occurrence its deemed advisable to avoid all wooded areas at bethpage and  to keep energy drinks well concealed as not to attract the creature. I'm happy to report all members of the alternate shot group are safe and accounted for.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 9:58 PM

Golfspieler:

Hi everyone, would like to report a Sasquatch sighting today at Bethpage. On hole 7 an errant tee shot found its way into the thickly wooded area on the right side of the fairway. As the the camera view shifted to the woods a large creature of ape like appearance was seen in the wooded area. One of the players in the alternate shot group believed to have noticed an official WGT energy drink in its possession. One can speculate the creature was hungry and on the look out for more energy drinks.

Now this is the kind of news we common folk of the WGT community can put right into executables mode as opposed to the long drawn out beta algorythms and such. I too have seen the Bethpage Black Samsquanch - mostly between holes #7-11.

However, when a feller takes a look out there at the Bethpage - there is some deep dark wooded arenas where we as players should not wander into. Thanks for the heads-up and glad yer group was unharmed.

FYI: Many have spoke of the Jersey Devil also being all up in them regions on BB.

Regards, Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• wayfader
    50 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 2:29 AM

YancyCan:

Golfspieler:

Hi everyone, would like to report a Sasquatch sighting today at Bethpage. On hole 7 an errant tee shot found its way into the thickly wooded area on the right side of the fairway. As the the camera view shifted to the woods a large creature of ape like appearance was seen in the wooded area. One of the players in the alternate shot group believed to have noticed an official WGT energy drink in its possession. One can speculate the creature was hungry and on the look out for more energy drinks.

Now this is the kind of news we common folk of the WGT community can put right into executables mode as opposed to the long drawn out beta algorythms and such. I too have seen the Bethpage Black Samsquanch - mostly between holes #7-11.

However, when a feller takes a look out there at the Bethpage - there is some deep dark wooded arenas where we as players should not wander into. Thanks for the heads-up and glad yer group was unharmed.

FYI: Many have spoke of the Jersey Devil also being all up in them regions on BB.

Regards, Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

IT was a chupacabra not a yetti not yet

• supermex79
    31 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 9:31 AM

that was great!!!!!!!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 5:20 PM

wayfader:

IT was a chupacabra not a yetti not yet

Hello - my name is Yancy.

The introductionable of the Chupacabra sighting on Bethpage Black to this discussion from wayfader is of the most intriguiables to this common man.

Now I only got my grade 10 and whatnot - so I will have to some googling and binging to self-edumucate myself upon this creature species. As a common man,  It sounds like something from the Taco Bell.

Regards, Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Dec 25 2010 5:22 PM

supermex79:

that was great!!!!!!!!!

Hello Supermex79 - my name is Yancy.

Team WGT Paranormals is of the enthusiastics regarding your interest in our quest for the truth. Perhaps you would like to be one of us - and watch the trees and bush arenas for such sightings and whatnots you encounter on the WGT.

Sincerely, Yancy

RSS