Forums

Help › Forums

Paranormal Things On WGT Courses?

Thu, May 5 2011 4:43 PM (33 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 9:20 AM

Hello - My name is Yancy.

Not only have I been tracking Bigfoot on the back9 of Bethpage Black for 2 weeks now - this morning I found myself in a mysterious black sand bunker on St. Andrews. At this time, I believe it was some sort of portal allowing travel thru time and space - either that or its a sign of alien human hybridables.

Remember - Yancy is just a common feller - but even I can sense something paranormal going on here and there and such.

Anyone else been seeing thangs out there? Please send me screen captures and I will have my people go in deep. I am super cereal.

• bearclaw27
    553 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 10:53 AM

Bert Yancy was anything but a common fella..I met him once, and he has to be one of the strangest characters to ever strap on a pair of spikes...

(:o)....:/

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 11:15 AM

More tales of the weird and paranormal can be found here...

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 17 2010 8:48 PM

More tales of the weird and paranormal can be found here...

Feller can feel it in his bones out there on Bethpage Black..........just sayin'

Im on this.....

YancyCan

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 9:40 AM

YancyCan:
    Feller can feel it in his bones out there on Bethpage Black

Youbetcha Yancy, they're out there.

Was watchin' scoresby's replay while testing the pre-pre-Beta version of your's and Medford Mel's latest concoction the YPAD* plug-in for Firefox and Chrome browsers.  I enabled the YPAD, ran his replay, and right there in frame # 3246.7289 is an image of the beast that jumped from behind a tree and batted the ball down in a micro-heartbeat and disappeared in the next frame.!  Real nice how YPAD* pauses the replay whenever parabnormalities are detectabled.

The screenshot below is clickability:

*YPAD is Yancycan Par-Abnormalities D-tech-tor

BTW Yancy, I logged 47 bug reports on it this mornin', get busy!

Here's the pluginable logo for you too:

• JackTaylor
    225 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 1:20 PM

that is too funny

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Nov 28 2010 6:01 PM

andyson:

The screenshot below is clickability:

*YPAD is Yancycan Par-Abnormalities D-tech-tor

BTW Yancy, I logged 47 bug reports on it this mornin', get busy!

Here's the pluginable logo for you too:

Hello - My name is Yancy

Me and Medford Mel have been running these algorithms all day and such trying to fix the bugs here and whatnot. Are your CAPLOCKS on? Also we have found the *YPAD gets little weird if you have anything that is using a USB Dongle within a triangulation of 12x12x12.

Sorry if the alert noise caused you any suprisables - the newest beta/beta V3.4 has the volume down from like a 9 to a 5.

We be very excitable about the successful *YPAD find of that ball whacking demon. We figures that he lives in that tree and such.

I will email you the latest patch for the executables on this ASAP.

Your Friend, Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Nov 29 2010 4:52 AM

YancyCan:
    Me and Medford Mel have been running these algorithms all day and such trying to fix the bugs here and whatnot. Are your CAPLOCKS on? Also we have found the *YPAD gets little weird if you have anything that is using a USB Dongle within a triangulation of 12x12x12.

MY CAPLOCKS ARE NEVER ON YANCY! 

Sorry, my better half was using my USB Dongle and cleared my cache within the said triangulation.  That took care of more than half my bug reports.

The YPAD algorithms are set a little too robustably. Please gently if you can remind MedMel we are looking for PARanormal not PAIRanormal.

Andy

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 4:18 AM

ya all are to much

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 9:06 AM

Yo Yancy!

Got one for you to investigate.... click here

Lee

RSS