Help › Forums

Not enabled

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:11 PM (8 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:15 PM

pdb1:
    Hire a couple Techs to revamp and completely upgrade the entire messaging system and the results would pay for it many times over .

Unless you propose they charge for messaging, revamping anything isn't going to pay for a thing once, let alone "many times over."

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Oct 27 2014 1:23 PM
    Just chop your friends to 255 and it will work a lot better. I know you don't want to but it's the only way out available.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 28 2014 5:20 AM

pdb1:
    So YankeeJim  so sorry that you have taken such a complacent stand these days . I'm sure I speak for others when I say " GET WELL SOON " .

Odd comment, nothing complacent here. Now if you want to talk realistic, there's some of that going on. The majority of my over 4000 rounds of AS come from random joins. That's how you meet new players and keep abreast of the basic attitudes with respect to this game as well as creating an opportunity to help others. Hardly complacent.

I have between 240-250 friends on my list and every one of them plays. That's how they got on the list in the first place. And , like Courteney pointed out, I keep that list under 255 so I can actually follow those friends, get invites from them and invite them as well. It's called working within a system that obviously isn't going to change anytime soon. 

I''d day try it but you seem to be too popular for the system.

p.s., Let me know when  "Genarates a better sense belonging and worth , without frustration and generally leading to more spending" becomes a Balance Sheet item.

RSS