Help › Forums

"No Sense of Humor" & "I am on the Liquor" Player Filter

Thu, Nov 4 2010 10:12 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 10:03 AM

Hi - I am Yancy.

Couple nights back - I broke out of my usual playing alone mode and thought lets just start up a game with a couple of strangers for change of pace and fun times.

Honoring the 'never call anyone out by name' treatise we have established in this arena - Yancy will not name names. Yancy would never name names - it is simply not how this old common man rolls. (sorry i am rambling again).

So - right off the bat I throw out a big howdy-do in the chat window and so do my 3 unknown to me players. Im a chattable sort of guy so I start asking some general questions and whatnot - to see if anyone else was a chattable type.

Well turns out both me playin partners were chattables and we started some dialogue.

It turned ugly so fast Yancy cannot pin-point when the one guy went weird on me. I would never say anything offensive/political/religious/hostile. Those of you who done read any of me posts or videos know that I would think.

Things got weird and ugly really fast and the next thing I knew this player was calling me a liar, a cheat, a drug addict and the all so clever "F*G/GAY".

He fired off one last chat bomb and disconnected from the match. Me and the other player really laughed it off - but Jee-sus, Yancy doesn't want no confrontationals. I even threw out my apologies (even though I not know what sent him Bakersfield Chimp on me) to him before he left on the 3rd hole.

I can only guess he was on the liquor. So maybe when setting up a round - in the 'Reputation' filter WGT could add these personality traits:

1. No Sense of Humor

2. On The Liquor

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 11:07 AM

YancyCan:

I can only guess he was on the liquor. So maybe when setting up a round - in the 'Reputation' filter WGT could add these personality traits:

1. No Sense of Humor

2. On The Liquor

You might have booted the guy if you had something like this informational come up when you started......

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 11:32 AM

I am definately feeling this new idea/informational of yers Andyson! Pure Gold.

I am going to send it down to the YancyCan laboratories (pronounced: la-bore-a-tories) for some ad-hoc beta testing and whatnots.

Anything that can keep WGT more funnables is a good thing and whatnots.

YANCYCAN WGT YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 12:10 PM

"............Things got weird and ugly really fast and the next thing I knew this player was calling me a liar, a cheat, a drug addict........"

Yancy, are you sure you weren't... "lacquered"... up?

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Wed, Oct 20 2010 12:42 PM

YancyCan:

I am going to send it down to the YancyCan laboratories (pronounced: la-bore-a-tories) for some ad-hoc beta testing and whatnots.

LMAO!!!!!!! That is so damn funny! And please YancyCan. Once you get a demo all mocked up and such please put it on a "toooturial" and throw it up here in the forums. Would pay to hear that one.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 11:16 AM

YancyCan:
    Anything that can keep WGT more funnables is a good thing and whatnots.

Yes sir, truer words were never spoken!  Just so you know, me and Medford Mel been working on that line of YancyCan avatars for ya.  We're thinkin' the slogan to be somethin along the lines of "Just common clothes for the common man." Here's our beta prototypables model.....

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 11:27 AM

that awesome andyson, my fav golf clothes were bare feet, shorts, concert shirt with rope smelling smoke wafting in the air. but of course i had to be outta sight of the starter.

ill trade barbs with pretty much anyone, EST 10 ish pm, look me up

keep it in the short stuff

soup

a lowly tour pro who FINALLY shot par last nite

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 11:38 AM

Thinking the golf glove should be heavy leather wrangler style... fer handlin' ropin' goats and whatnot.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 12:07 PM

Doublemochaman:

Thinking the golf glove should be heavy leather wrangler style... fer handlin' ropin' goats and whatnot.

Yup, I couldn't agree more Moch. I was also a thinkin bout a John Deere ball cap and a pinch of chewing tobacky or skol and whatnot...what do you think? Can it fly?

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 10:31 PM

Don't fergit the blue bandanna in the top pocket fir cleenin th'm balls.

• PAGES
RSS