Help › Forums

Reference of CC Levels and XPs

Sun, Aug 29 2021 5:32 AM (217 replies)
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 11:24 AM

pdb1:
    I Could never get there in 10 years

a big club with good members will get that pretty easy using just a free pass per day 

and it seems wgt can add bonuses to the lvls when they choose and change the xp lvls too so who knows lol

• EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 4:25 PM

pdb1:

There is nothing that says you should get involved in "it."

Sure a small club does not need a lot of the benefits but just imagine a big club of 250 members all with varying tastes as to what they like to play.

Then think of what 20 free tourneys can bring that large club.

A good tourney director could easily create such a wide variety of courses and conditions that all 250 would have at least one if not more than one they want to play every day 24/7/365.

Ed

• EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 7:40 PM

pdb1:

You are right . Enough said by me .

Have fun .

Paul:

You are correct for your CC. In my mind there is no doubt that a CC like yours (impressive by the way) that has so many members playing every day does not need 20 tourneys. I am quite sure you have worked that out and the members are content.

One more level and you will get 12 tourneys which you may not need at all.

In a Country Club like I have belonged to for almost the last 2 years with a membership of 240 -250 members (The Peoples Club);  10 was often not enough to have all the tourneys we wanted (many of which were special tourneys, that were pre-planned and had to wait untill a spot became available).

If level 15 is 25 million it will take a long time but at least if the current treand holds up it is a reachable goal by 250 member clubs

For that I applaud WGT for the more realistic goals.

Ed

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 9:24 PM
    A club can have too many tournys though. Ten tournys with 8 entrants is more interesting than 20 with 5 entrants for instance. Each club is different of course.
  • EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 9:50 PM

courteneyfish:
    A club can have too many tournys though. Ten tournys with 8 entrants is more interesting than 20 with 5 entrants for instance. Each club is different of course.

Agreed Ms C.

But we have some single play tourneys that attract 80 to 108 finishers out of 240 CC members.

RSS