Forums

Help › Forums

Absent owner - new CC restrictions?

Sun, Dec 25 2016 3:05 PM (62 replies)
  • pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Sat, Dec 24 2016 10:01 PM

There should be a "Co-Owner" designation...or all Directors should have this power but in "ranked order".  If an Owner, Co-Owner, or Director doesn't login for a certain defined period of time then the chain of command should automatically bump up.  If the Owner changes due to the bump, and the original owner returns, then hopefully the present Owner would return things to the old status quo.  A CC should not be allowed to just go stagnant...the system is just so archaic.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 11:02 AM

pmm711:

There should be a "Co-Owner" designation...or all Directors should have this power but in "ranked order".  If an Owner, Co-Owner, or Director doesn't login for a certain defined period of time then the chain of command should automatically bump up.  If the Owner changes due to the bump, and the original owner returns, then hopefully the present Owner would return things to the old status quo.  A CC should not be allowed to just go stagnant...the system is just so archaic.

That won't work pmm, it's far too sensible

2,111 Posts
    Sun, Dec 25 2016 3:05 PM

This is an excellent idea! In my club, I've posted a letter of intent, by which an executive officer could hopefully inform wgt customer service of my absence after a specified period of time and thereby facilitate a transfer of ownership to a specified order of succession!

Phil

RSS