Forums

Help › Forums

Think I just found the lowest AVG player on wgt :)

Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:22 AM (170 replies)
  • gmaster007
    2,101 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 3:12 PM

lol, how does 50.44 sound??
    notin' but 25s @ BPB all day long, quite the eye candy too :)

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 3:24 PM

I'd like to have that monster monitor. She definitely has BPB dialed in. I enjoy playing that course (Front 9), especially when things are going really bad. Just hop over to BP and have a chance to break 30.

And, friends with the boss :-)

I wonder why she doesn't like cats.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 3:33 PM

Learned a lot about Jessica, she has guts, wears a German National Team futbol jersey in Spain..

Do Not play her on BPB front 9 unless you can shoot 24

and I wish I was a cat...(sigh), getting old sucks big time.

• mmyers0
    478 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 6:36 PM

How is it possible to eagle #4 every single time? I can't remember ever having a putt inside 30 feet, and that was only once. Usually I trickle into the back fringe.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 6:57 PM

mmyers0:
    How is it possible to eagle #4 every single time?

Play it over and over in your own CC in rank easy conditions, and only put in the good scores.

Just going to all get even sillier with the new short tees.  Nothing against playing any which way mind, just that the stats need sorting.

Lovely cat though.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 7:41 PM

Jimbog1964:
    Nothing against playing any which way mind, just that the stats need sorting.

ever since the best of par 3's & 5's the stats mean nothing jim 

if one can play from the blue tees and make 7 birdies instead of 4 who really cares i dont like playing solo so not much of a chance you meet them on the course anyway 

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 10:10 PM

Jimbog1964:

Play it over and over in your own CC in rank easy conditions, and only put in the good scores.

This.  It looks like those 25's are all from CC tourneys so probably from the short tees.

Each to their own of course but I think I'd go nuts doing that over and over again.

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 11:02 PM

25's no matter what tee's you play from is impressive.

Sadly, even scores from the best cannot be verified for a fact. In the last week after seeing an actual youtube video of someone I've seen around the game for 4 years using a slow meter cheat. What's the point in playing this game anymore? I was surprised and appalled by this cheat... basically guarantee's a ding every time. I heard stuff existed but I was really hoping it was a conspiracy. 

People will assume I cheat if I have a good score and someone who beats me with a better score might be cheating. This game is going down a bad road. Wgt needs to figure out anti cheat measures very quickly. It is now becoming urgent for them to do something about this.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 11:07 PM

Jessica84 has not lowered average score that much since August 1...lol

Tour Legends as of August 1, 2014 sorted by scoring average then level

# Player Name level tier Score Avg
    1 Jessica84 95 Tour Legend

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Thu, Aug 28 2014 11:20 PM

It's gettin' bad. Well, well, well..........Aint no more beatin' a Legend to get here.

Wait, I'm laggin'. Quitters and Multi's and Hacks LOVE IT.

WAIT, aw F it, Never mind this rant. I forgot the response I wanted to sling out here. Play short tees and you're cheating your ego......Sorry, FEEDING it. Frame your first short tee 59 and I'll send an invite to go to lunch after a real round.

I ain't the best, I ain't the worst.

and done

~txz~

RSS