Forums

Help › Forums

Who am I ?

Sat, May 18 2024 7:40 AM (2,562 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,142 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 2:28 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Ah, no wonder I've been missing it more often than not. It's rather 4-5 in the morning here. Hehe Oh, well... I'll do what I can. Thanks. Scott.

I thought you were in Thailand, oops.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,529 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 2:42 AM

I wish I was. LOL I just want this damned pandemic thing to be over ASAP. Sure everyone does.

• bossbird
    2,198 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 9:16 AM

Actually Paul , if you look at the times I was about 7 hours after Scott first put it up ! I was late to the pass , just that others were even later ! Lol

but not you , you were well in before I showed up ! 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,529 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2021 12:46 PM

pdb1:
    In some time zone . That is funny . Oh . The Twilight Zone . Not . I guess the early word , doesn't get the humor . What ? Damned alarm clock .

LOL

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2021 5:35 PM

bossbird:

Hi Opy, I never said I don’t need new balls , just said I thought Scott might want them for his work in setting this up. It is fun to play and join in , and as I had already won a sleeve I thought I was being fair to pass on them . I got lucky on the guess .Lesley

My bad ,  been busy with life on the other side :   no time to play a front 9 or troll the forums .

so Boss passed said gift on to Mr Scott for his time proudicing Sunday  fun day , He has really earned a Prize for all he does here for all of us in WGT land , Said gift was 3 sleeves and was passed on once more , 

There fore said gift of 3 sleeves is yours to claim .

Options are to take 3 like sleeves , 3 sleeves of different sleeves , or pass on a sleeve or two on to the next player , 

OPY

EDIT :  Fine Print :  Your said Prize might depend on 2 credit vids views alowed by sponcers , any Said prize do to shipping and handling that might be delivered to the wrong address is out of any controll from WGT 

• bossbird
    2,198 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2021 3:39 AM

Hello Opy , one sleeve of cally L 34 would be much appreciated , 30+ rounds in clash , always takes its toll. Good idea to pass on the others , I am not greedy ! Thanks Lesley 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2021 4:36 PM

Your sleeve is in the mail , Please allow 5 to 7 working WGT days for your prize to show up . 

OPY

• bossbird
    2,198 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2021 11:57 PM

Yippee , arrived and no extra tax to pay because of brexit ! Now that is truly a bonus ! 
    Thanks again Opy.
    Lesley  

RSS