Forums

Help › Forums

millions of.........

Mon, Apr 12 2021 5:14 PM (9 replies)
  • ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 11:01 AM

Millions of members that have joined WGT since it started in 2008.

Most of those millions are no longer active. Currently active is a much smaller number, and active right now likely means some 10's of thousands.

You can only 'join a game' that hasn't yet started.

At any given time up to 98% of those wanting to play have already started a game.

A better approach is to be the one that creates a game rather than joining a game someone else created. That way you get to choose the golf course and what range of tier levels you are willing play with.

I too am a Legend, and I set the Player Invite to Tour Pro and up when I Create a Game.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 12:15 PM

+1 APEX ,     also  I have been around for a few years now ,and I did notice  that when summer come around there is less players available.   I think it is normal . Also Paul  you have 80+ members in your club (congrats)   you should have some to play with .......        If you do not mind playing with an  average  Tour Legend  (  average is complementing myself  more like a hack most time loll) ,   Send me an invite  .   Francois (Frapp)  PS: I always say yes to a new friend invite .

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 10:00 PM

pdb1:

P.S. There are probably no average T L's .Congrats.

You're quite right. Especially when it comes to Francois (Frapp). He's the most modest person I've ever met here and his good manners are only matched by his incredible playing ability.

RSS