Help › Forums

chat room

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 9 2014 5:57 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SERGI0GARCIA
    19 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2008 9:06 AM

personally there should be a chat room where we can talk about this to others without w8in for a reply on the forum, also so we can meet new people and chill,

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2008 9:37 AM

Good idea.

• glhadiator
    39 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2008 2:33 PM

It would be nice...

• brillo4197
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2008 6:02 PM

stupid idea

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2008 5:29 AM

Good idea.  I mentioned this, I think in an email, to WGT.  It should be at The 19th Hole where you can just enter the chat room and/or go there after a round to discuss the round just played with your opponent(s).  Also the 19th hole could display current tournaments and standings and also be a store for WGT items and golf items in general.

If it served beer that'd be nice too!

Pete

• glhadiator
    39 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2008 6:41 AM

That's so funny Pete. I was thinking the same thing. That it would be complete if they could serve up a cold beer. I know some  golfers that play golf just so they can go have a beer afterwards and talk about golf.

Well, I guess it will never get that real. But let's make a toast to freshly mowed wet grass anyway!

Glhad

• Mashedniblick
    13 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2008 4:49 PM

It would also be useful to organise matches

• rik36
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2008 7:19 PM

hi just joined how much is it a month to play

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 6 2008 10:10 AM

Ive seen chat rooms right on sites. There is one chatroom on a fishing site I visit. Works great.I think its a great idea. It would be much easier to talk and meet the other players then using an irc client. http://www.everywherechat.com/

http://www.freechatcode.com/

Heres a few flash sites that offer it.   GL

• wgtplayer
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2008 7:23 PM

a lot of online games including golf games, the members use teamspeak. its free but does require you to have a microphone plugged into your sound card. but you can leave it on during game play and talk to each other.

• PAGES
RSS