Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE HONEST

Mon, Feb 27 2017 4:33 PM (2,573 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 6:48 AM

HenryKawa:
    I am in Minot, ND right now.  My wife and I took a quick trip for New Years.  It snowed like 2 feet in Minot.  There is more snow here than in the North Pole.  YIKES!  Stay away from Minot.  LOL.

Are people from Minot called Minotaurs?

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 7:25 AM

I am about 1 hour north of Minot...... and this is how it looks across the area before   it really started to snow !  More on the way for today with a " Alberta Clipper " Sigh.....

Edit:

Ooops....More like 2 1/2 hours to Minot....... Was thinking Devils Lake ND.  Frequent brainstalls during festive season.   ;)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 8:21 AM

Romax:

I am about 1 hour north of Minot...... and this is how it looks across the area before   it really started to snow !  More on the way for today with a " Alberta Clipper " Sigh.....

You must be awe of the Great Henry and all he has done for you guys via his police role then - Most famous person around there?

Good luck with that weather......

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 11:06 AM

The saying.......

'Too little, too late'..

Seems to be a recurring theme... ( in my mind )

whenever Henri is involved.

Sad but true.

Dismissed !

;-(

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 1:18 PM

alcaucin:

The saying.......

'Too little, too late'..

Seems to be a recurring theme... ( in my mind )

whenever Henri is involved.

Sad but true.

Dismissed !

;-(

Alcaucin, you have been my biggest critic from day 1.   I know you don't believe me, but I will show you that I have changed.   Give me one more chance and you will see a different Henry Kawa.   Thank you sir.   And thank you again Paul.    PS> Wish I were in Arizona - instead of Minot, ND.   We are likely going to Phoenix in Feb to get away from the cold.  I've never been there but a lot of my friends go there regularly.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 5:02 PM

HenryKawa:
    Alcaucin, you have been my biggest critic from day 1.

Can I have day 2  ?

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 5:21 PM

Henry, Please give it up, can you. You are in ND. with little to no service  as you said but you have no problem responding to posts. Give it a break Sir. Play your match on the 2nd of Jan. and prove yourself. If not then please quit messing with this thread.

Your wanabe friend

Rich

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2016 10:25 PM

pdb1:

Wow . Did you hear that Henry ? That loud thundering voice . Was it GOD ? You better listen to him Henry . 

and please nobody take that in the wrong way 

Yes I did hear.  

I'm only in Minot another day then returning back to Canada.  I will start playing when I return.  I have a few matches lined up already for when I return.  My well publicized match between Young46 and myself will be streamed live for anyone to watch.  This match has been talked about extensively in another thread, and instructions how to stream it live.  Tune in: January 2nd, 9am Central Standard Time.  They say Young46 is currently one of the greatest players on WGT, so I am looking forward to this match.

I think it can be streamed here > https://www.twitch.tv/wgtyoung46

See you later Paul.

RSS