Forums

Help › Forums

Chat with MisterWGT - 9/28 - 2pm PST

Tue, Oct 2 2012 7:13 AM (179 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 8:48 PM

Can we have a monthly medal type competition, with tiers so everyone can have a go?

• joofcorn
    188 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 10:29 PM

I have always been a fan of deeper tournaments and was wondering if there is anything new in the works for more deep tournaments (preferable tier based), or even point based "season" events like a fed ex cup sort of thing.  Also, (my mind is running away a little with this one) what about bare bones tournaments where you can only play using wgt starter equipment, I think that could be a fun addition.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 10:48 PM

Is there any information or release date of tiered CC tournaments?

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 11:20 PM

Adding to uneven lies:

- what is being done to get this down to realistic levels ?

- what are the plans with regards to shot shaping which i think is a fundamental feature that needs to be rolled out together with uneven lies ? (once that has been fine tuned) 

- how about adding a function for gifting credits ?

- in addition, i find myself progressively less interested in the game due to the fact that one feels penalized for reaching Legend in the level 70's and being unable to access all clubs. It simply takes too long to reach level 90, for example, from lvl 79 to get your hands on the R11 irons, or other top gear, when you don't play every day, all day long. I think the system, the way it is set up now, where levels only determine what gear you can access, is making me play less & less.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Sep 16 2012 11:45 PM

Oh, and I think there should be some piece of equipment available at every level, it would probably increase sales too. Another idea might be to make the full club sets available at the level of the lowest club, not the highest. Again it would probably increase turnover.

Edit, how about 10 credits for reaching every level too, it wouldn't break the bank.

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:30 AM

courteneyfish:

Oh, and I think there should be some piece of equipment available at every level, it would probably increase sales too. Another idea might be to make the full club sets available at the level of the lowest club, not the highest. Again it would probably increase turnover.

Every level? You mean each tier right? There are a gazillion levels :) 

I know there is a chat so why does everyone post there questions here and now? 

Shouldn't yall wait for the chat and save ink?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 12:53 AM

WGTpizza:

Please post any questions you have about WGT here 

There you go PJCTAS. :-), and I meant every level.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 1:18 AM

Is there any chance of getting the New Ping Anser clubs?

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 1:20 AM

I've asked this before, but it hasn't made the final question list for the chat..

Can we have i one time membership fee for the TruGolf courses ?

And can this membership be a giftable item?

p.s. can we have an English avatar also ( I'm jealous of my Scottish and Welsh friends )

• bartjones
    72 Posts
    Mon, Sep 17 2012 2:27 AM

when will championship greens be allowed in CC tourneys? Tour legends need to practice too.

RSS