Forums

Help › Forums

HI , My name is Opy , and I am a Forum Troll

Thu, Oct 9 2014 6:11 PM (195 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 3:49 PM

Quijotazo:
    ... just wanted to share this image here ! ... didn't find a more proper thread to do it.  

Mr Q ,, You found the right place to post this Sir  , 

Thank you .

OPY   iaaft

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 4:49 PM

opyeuclid:

OPY   iaaft

I think that you'll be known down in history as the one who invented I.A.A.F.T. for "I am a forum troll" sir ! ... three thumbs up !

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 4:54 PM

drmoose:

Lol, good one Q. My name is Doc and I am a friend of "Opy the Forum Troll", and a fellow troll myself. For those of you wishing to join us in "trollship", I will have my associate keep cranking this handle to make your transition easier.

Doc :)

"TROLLSHIP" - "TROLLHOOD" - "TOLLAND" or even "TROLLSH*T" ... however it would be called, that transition/enhancer/easier should be inducted as a new WGT feature on the store, like the power bars ? ... "THOLLING ENHANCER TRANSITOR" ... ha ha ha !

Good stuff Doc ;)

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sat, Oct 27 2012 4:56 PM
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 3:03 AM

Boomerboy44:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

I'm glad someone finally put these people straight.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 6:26 AM

LMAO !!!!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 11:42 AM

You try to bring some fun to the forums , step out on a limb and poke fun at your self to give others a good laff , And someone will go out of the way to bring it down .

Who are the Trolls now Boys ?

OPY iaaft

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 12:43 PM

Opy , I believe you, as well as I ( and probably most others) were quite aware of the words' meaning before it was "wikied" at us. Apparently, some of the more subtle forms of humor are not immediately recognized for their true intent. Pie in the face = funny, asserting that you are something you are definately not = hmmm, perhaps only if we're all on the same page, lol.

Doc :)

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 1:32 PM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Oct 28 2012 3:03 PM

opyeuclid:
    Who are the Trolls now Boys ?

LMAO. Got Canine out of hiding.  :-D

RSS