Forums

Help › Forums

The average does not move in the club tournaments I've created

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 8 2024 1:33 PM (2 replies)
  • Jorsolde
    2 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2024 8:41 AM

Hi, I have created a club tournament with red tees, easy greens and not much wind to lower my average, but I find that when I play it my average is not moving. On the other hand, if I play others club tournaments my average changes. I've checked the features of each tournament and they seem pretty much the same. Does anyone know what this difference is due to? Thanks.

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2024 12:34 PM

Custom courses don’t count toward average. You need to pick one of the courses (for example, PGA National) and set it to forward tees, low winds, and speed preference for greens. 

• BlackBogey
    293 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2024 1:33 PM

Robert1893:

Custom courses don’t count toward average. You need to pick one of the courses (for example, PGA National) and set it to forward tees, low winds, and speed preference for greens. 

Also no Best of Par3/Par5.  Best bets for an "Average Buster" or "Hdcp Helper" are PGA F9, WC B9, St A either 9. 

Like @Robert1893 says, Easy tees/Low winds/Green Speed of preference.  (Although sometimes Medium winds can give you a few extra chances at driving a Par 4 if you get the right wind direction).

RSS