Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ranks & Permissions.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 18 2022 6:16 AM (6 replies)
  • georgeplayer
    13 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 1:58 PM

Hi everybody, my first post and it's probably a silly question. I have a level 5 club and I tried to update members to veterans, but when I went into permissions, there was only recruits...members and directors available to update. There was no box for veterans available. I've tried everything. Any ideas?..thank you for your time..

• georgeplayer
    13 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 10:59 PM

Thank you pdb..but I think it's due to my old age...cant find what you're stating. There used to be a veteran box wh we e you just clicked and ticked. But it's not there anymore. I have tried on the club page and owners tools but...nope....cant see it. I just wondered if it has disappeared from all clubs....or just me.

• georgeplayer
    13 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2022 11:03 PM

Also....i forgot...anothersign of old age...veteran shows in the permissions section, yet not in the ranking if that helps...thank you.

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2022 7:22 AM

georgeplayer:

Hi everybody, my first post and it's probably a silly question. I have a level 5 club and I tried to update members to veterans, but when I went into permissions, there was only recruits...members and directors available to update. There was no box for veterans available. I've tried everything. Any ideas?..thank you for your time..

Hi there George, it is as Paul says....

Going to Owners Tools and Permissions is the wrong way to do it. You have to go to the website first,  wgt.com and sign in as normal to get your home page. Then click on My Country Club. Then you will see Members List. Scroll through your members and before their name are three red vertical dots. Click on the dots for the players name you want to upgrade and then choose the status you want.....as below:

(The one I clicked on is already a veteran...lol...so I chose the wrong player for the example) Normally the list is Director-Veteran-Member-Recruit...or REMOVE player.

Hope that helps

Kalliste

• georgeplayer
    13 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2022 7:47 AM

Hi Kalliste, Paul,

Got it. Thank you very much folks for the help. I'm an old differ so not exactly tech savvy!...but your help and kindness is much appreciated. Thank you.

• Kalliste
    1,405 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2022 6:16 AM

Brilliant, well done and thanks for the reply.

Happy that I was of some help to you.

Kind regards

Listee (Kalliste)

RSS