Re: REALLY TIRED OF THIS SAME BS!! 😡😡

Mon, Sep 27 2021 4:32 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2021 9:23 PM

HamdenPro:
    OK, have a suggestion

Unfortunately I DID just what you said but when I reloaded it gave me the dreaded bogey bogey bogey

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2021 10:39 PM

Once again... the best would be we all boycott the showdown events until they fix it.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 8:49 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Once again... the best would be we all boycott the showdown events until they fix it.

Agreed.  That's what I'm doing.  It's now been nearly a full 2 years since the Showdown problems started, and still no fix.  All WGT does is refund your entry fee, and they only do that if you contact them to complain.  No compensation for ball hits, wasted time, or loss of prizes caused by the bug.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Fri, Sep 24 2021 9:09 AM

Wouldn't let me sign up as i only have 5 credits .

But millions of coins .

Why can't they just take the coins .

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2021 9:33 AM

I agree as to the boycott...butttttt, I really do want that Tiger Print T!!!!

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Sep 26 2021 4:52 PM

As I stated in a reply in different forum topic, it happened again in final round of showdown last 3 holes. Same routine, dude just quit and we start spinning. After while, get the Pause Reconnecting message and when it goes to reload, I closed game window and restarted. I was able to get back to showdown as if I never started the last 3 holes. I got a redo....good thing, when he quit, I went par and was in trap on 3/5 shots on 5 par.  When got to replay, I went Birdie-Par-Eagle!!!!  So, I guess I got lucky again.

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2021 4:32 AM

They don't have the ability to fix it. They need to call in outside help. ( My opinion only )

• PAGES
RSS