Forums

Help › Forums

Update 4/6/2021 (1.70.1)

Fri, Apr 30 2021 2:28 PM (31 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 11:18 AM

Hi everyone, 

I'm sorry I'm a bit late. We just released a small patch, version 1.70.1 for desktop standalone and Steam to address the issues with keybindings. 

_CHAMPION 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 1:42 PM

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 1:47 PM

Awesome, champ! It's okay to be a bit late as long as things get fixed properly. Thank you, guys.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 2:00 PM

Oh why Oh Why is it almost always on the first night of my weekend?

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 3:19 PM

It's not a downtime Joe.  ; )

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 4:35 PM

Look like the keybindings are working now.  Thanks for fixing this.

EDIT:  Looks like they are only working on some courses and some holes.  On others, they still do not work.

• iselin90
    421 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 6:25 PM

still having a problem with mine 

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 7:36 PM

I'm just copy pasting a message that I sent to my opponent in a Club vs club match.  I was 1 up after my first shot on the 17th hole. I tried to reboot to hopefully fix problems and it said I forfeited.

. I really dont understand it, I never had problems like that before

The last few holes that we played, I had no camera views even tho the #s were there . Would not respond to the keys, nor could I put the flag in or take it out, and I couldn't press V to make the billboard disappear.  I wish I would have just limped and finished the game, but I knew we had 5 time outs, and I thought I had 1 left.  That was a mistake, and a disappointment.

No response  for camera views,  F for flag didnt respond,  if it was in , it stayed in but if it was out, I didnt know where the hole was.

This happened last nite, never had this happen before.  I'm thinking the work they did to the game but of course I don't know for sure.

I played a game tonite, and had 3 or 4 camera #s but they did not respond.

Any suggestions on what caused this?

• burgershak69
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 9:10 PM

There seems to be a problem with the mobile game. VERY slow to load, locks up in the middle of the game or will for no reason just end the game. I've talked to many mobile players that are experiencing the same issues. Is something being done about this?

• JDHaring
    88 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2021 11:13 PM

Thanks very much. Looks like your patch worked.

Now, it could be VERY cool if you could address the issues of the dialogue bubble in reverse view while putting, covering the hole & making it nearly impossible to aim, and being able to toggle on/off the putting grid. It used to be that by clicking and holding on the avatar, the grid would disappear giving another good perspective. And of course, to once again be able to put the Top Tracer out of the way on the screen, instead always returning to the middle. I was perfect at the start but somewhere along the way, after a couple of updates it began placing itself right in the middle of the screen.

Thanks for your help and I hope these issues can be resolved soon as well.

cheers, J.D.

RSS