Forums

Help › Forums

Re: THANX TO THE GR8 CC's

Fri, Oct 28 2022 2:56 PM (26 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 8:57 AM

pdb1:

I think there are 61 CC's on that list . Those are my top 61 in no particular order . i have had positive contact with each one of them in one way or another.

Did I do something negative?  LOL!!

Take care,

AKD 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 12:10 PM

AlaskanDame:

pdb1:

I think there are 61 CC's on that list . Those are my top 61 in no particular order . i have had positive contact with each one of them in one way or another.

Did I do something negative?  LOL!!

Take care,

AKD 

LOL.

First I have seen of this post since it has been buried for two years until today and I have only been here a year!

There are a lot of good and great CC's so it is really difficult to start a comprehensive list - but I totally understand that these are the ones that have had a that positive impact/contact for you.

It certainly is difficult to find a CC that is a good fit - especially for newer players.  Having been in two CC's early that were not a fit, I now enjoy being in one that fits like a glove.  

I agree with the previous post about how being in a CC can make the journey through WGT land much more enjoyable and productive.  I would find it hard to keep interest without that.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 3:11 AM

Great List Paul .

Will save me time if i ever want to change or if the Alliecats shuts down .

I don’t care to join any club that’s prepared to have me as a member...

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2022 2:56 PM

craigswan:
    I don’t care to join any club that’s prepared to have me as a member...

This one should be good for you then, Craig.  It doesn't look like they're prepared for much of anything.

Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden

RSS