Help › Forums

Re: Scott's tips.

Fri, Apr 12 2024 12:26 PM (748 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Aug 10 2023 12:31 AM

steelman64:
    Just did this reinstall after updates. Worked perfectly. Thank you

Glad to be of service steelman64, thank you too.  ; )

• BugsyTwo0
    492 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2023 12:08 AM

Another user here just switched to Win 11 .. and WGT launcher will not work properly. Mouse is not visible in the WGT screen box. On laptop .. Help - please?

Bugs

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2023 10:47 AM

Is this the same issue?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2023 4:18 PM

Hey Scott,

Is there a Hope RESET for iMac? A fellow member is having issues right now. They say the latest update loads about 50% then simply freezes up.

Any thoughts?

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:13 AM

Sorry Don, but I don't know anything about iMac's, never used one.  : (

• HPSergeant
    6 Posts
    Sat, Sep 30 2023 1:14 PM

I, along with most mac users, are locked out. Newest update hangs around 50%. Complete removal of all WGT components and reinstall attempt results in the same fail.

• canotdoit
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2023 11:46 AM

thank you so much Scott it worked

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sun, Oct 8 2023 12:55 PM

Thank you too canotdoit. Don't know what it was you did, but good to hear it worked out.  ; ) 

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2024 10:08 AM
    Youtube Video Screen Capture

I'm sure many of you watch YouTube videos, but have you ever wanted to grab a screenshot of a video?
    I guess the obvious way to do it would be to just screenshot the entire page and then crop out what you don't want.

But, if you right click on the video, you may see an option in the context menu to take a snapshot of the current video frame, or something similar to that. It's better than capturing the whole page because it only captures the video window and, if the video is paused, neither the progress bar or any of the tool icons are captured.

In Chrome though, and maybe other browsers too, I have to right click once, then move my cursor away from the first context menu, then right click again to get another context menu, which then gives me the save or copy video frame option.

Cheers.  ; )

Video capture menu...

Image captured using one of the two options above...

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2024 3:20 PM

Howdy Scott...

I have a Surface Pro tablet with Win 11 and have a Auto HotKey script (power bar overlay image over the Shot / Putter Pal that I want to use when I have the WGT app open full screen.  However, when I click on the power bar overlay, the WGT app minimizes to the task bar.   Any ideas why this happening and would you point me in the direction to fix it.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

...henry 

RSS