Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How to change you profile picture?!?!

Sun, Nov 5 2023 8:05 AM (22 replies)
  • HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 2:32 AM

In that case then try by going to your profile page and click appearance you'll get a pop up screen select upload your pic which will allow you 2 select .

• deadheadkev
    41 Posts
    Fri, Jul 12 2013 4:12 AM

I don't get the option on the pop up screen ...  why is this so *** hard ... nobody can figure it out not even CS has a  clue .. it has to be a game bug ...I have tried all the browsers and clearing caches and flashes etc etc etc etc etc etc etc *** etc and still no option .. I can change my avatar but not upload a picture ...

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 3:13 PM

sorry should have clarify more better ,if go to profile click on appearance there you will see an area indicate upload pic ,click upload pic there allow you upload pic. Hope that helps ?

• deadheadkev
    41 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 5:36 PM

lol really wtf  like banging my MF head into a brick wall  .. do I not make myself clear enough .. man oh man .. did you read where I said when I go to appearance and open up the fgn window the option for UPLOADING A MF PICTURE IS NOT THERE ... thank you

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Jul 23 2013 7:42 PM

deadheadkev:
    the option for UPLOADING A MF PICTURE IS NOT THERE
    Look at the source code on that page. You should see this on line 70

<input type="image" name="ctl00$body$Appearance$ChangePhoto" id="ctl00_body_Appearance_ChangePhoto" title="Upload Your Own Photo" src="http://media5.wgt.com/assets/community/images/wgt/profile/overlays/appearance/upload_your_own_photo_button.gif?0.52.4925.24038_1016" alt="Upload Your Own Photo" style="border-width:0px;" />

If it is not there you have a java issue that needs to be resolved.
  • deadheadkev
    41 Posts
    Wed, Jul 24 2013 3:58 AM

finally someone who knows something ... I do not have that code in my page source .. I tried adding it with editing program but it doesn't seem to take ?? any suggestions as to how to fix it ..thanks

• MrMaxMouse
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2013 10:48 PM

I go to change avatar, appearance & it's just a blank white box that appears... Nothing loads into it @ all. I've waited over 5 mins & nothing... whatsupwitdat?

• viduka9
    50 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 2:27 PM

Think I have same trouble....cant remember the last time I had an option to upload any pic...possibly last 1 may of been inappropriate....can you reset me please Mr icon ???

regards

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 3:26 PM

Hi

Here's a quick guide I put together for members of my CC. Nobody has said if they are using the PC or mobile, this is for PC only. 

On your profile page, click appearance, and then upload a photo

This window opens

Clicking browse opens a window where you can navigate to where you have saved the pic you want to use. Find it, click ok and the place where you saved it is shown in the box left of the button. Now click Upload photo.

Your pic should now appear like this

By dragging on the corners or sides you can enlarge or resize the box on the right untill you are happy with the preview left

All good? Click save.

That should now have changed your profile pic.

Cheers!

Rich

• viduka9
    50 Posts
    Wed, Aug 30 2017 3:33 PM

Appreciate the effort  there Rich...unfortunately I might of had an inappropriate pic on before and I dont have the 'Upload your own photo' tab...need Mr icon to add that back so i can do your steps...

regards

RSS