CC Event #6 is coming this weekend...
Play CC Event #6 this Sat-Sun 3/14-3/15 to compete against other WGT Country Clubs for pride, new shamrock tee markers and flags, and other country club rewards.
Like we announced with the last CC Event, we've made some improvements based on player feedback from earlier Events...
More Passes - Special this weekend, CC Passes will automatically regenerate every 4 hours so you can play more games for your club with free passes
More Super Passes - In addition to the Superpasses awarded to your club at the start of an Event, your club will receive 2 additional Superpasses at the start of each Clash you participate in
Scoring - Points are earned per hole, as follows:
- Double Eagle (3 strokes under par): +50 points
- Eagle (2 strokes under par): +25 points
- Birdie (1 stroke under par): +12 points
- Par (Even par): +5 points
- Bogey (1 stroke over par): +2 point
- Double Bogey or worse (2+ strokes over par): +1 point
Participation Bonus - To reward clubs for playing, there is a new point bonus system based on the percentage of club members that play in the Clash, as follows:
- 25% of club members: +40 points
- 50% of club members: +100 points
- 75% of club members: +175 points
- 100% of club members: +300 points
CC Events allow WGT Country Clubs to compete against each other for golf glory and special in-game rewards. The club that earns the most total points from their Clashes wins.
Each Event is made up of Club Clashes that last for a limited amount of time (usually a few hours). When your club is entered in an Event and you start a Clash, you'll get matched with another club close to your skill level, and a timer will show how much time is left in that Clash. Club members from both clubs then play as many rounds as they want during that time, using Club Passes and Superpasses to earn points.
Learn more about CC Events and Club Clashes