Since we introduced new Hole-In-One Challenges this month on World Golf Tour, WGTers have been acing shots and winning WGT Credits.
Every day there is at least one hole-in-one winner and hundreds of players sticking it within 1 and 5 feet. Congratulations to all of our winners so far...
- RampagingRodent - Pinehurst No. 8, hole 1
- MannyHazard - Pinehurst No. 8, hole 1
- WillieG34 - Pebble Beach, hole 3
- stuckat23 - Hilversumsche Golf Club, hole 4
- zigzag1roller2 - Pebble Beach, hole 3
- mmchelli - Best Of Water Shots, hole 1
- sealbeach1 - Congressional Country Club, hole 7
- faceman68 - Harbour Town, hole 4
- Issdid14211 - Pebble Beach, hole 3
- bobbyx88 - Pebble Beach, hole 3
- bogeysthename - Hilversumsche Golf Club, hole 2
- Tounch - St Andrews Links: The Old Course, hole 1
- nimrod22 - Pebble Beach, hole 3
- chantheman56 - Pinehurst No. 8, hole 1
- scotthilleger - Pebble Beach, hole 3
- donny2012 - Pebble Beach, hole 2
- tchendrixjr - Pebble Beach, hole 3
- edfritzs - Kiawah Island: The Ocean Course, hole 9
- unwuerdiger - Celtic Manor Resort, hole 1
- brascal44 - Hilversumsche Golf Club, hole 4
- labossm - Edgewood Tahoe, hole 5
- PBCramer - Cabo Del Sol, hole 6
- todser - Wolf Creek Golf Club, hole 1
- Dogzdad - Pebble Beach, hole 3
- klaustigerB - Hilversumsche Golf Club, hole 3
For your chance to win, play any closest-to-the-hole course, and then choose the Hole-In-One-Challenge option on any of the tee shots. You can choose either 10, 50 or 100 WGT Credits to see the potential winnings that vary for each hole.
Tip: the Best of Water Course has the most tee shot opportunities.
*Hole-In-One Challenges are available to players in all countries, except in three U.S. States: Montana, Tennessee, Vermont.