We’ve improved World Golf Tour based on all the great feedback from our players. Here is what’s new in today’s release, and please keep your suggestions coming to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Game Main Menu
Our new Game Menu now makes it easier to choose a game, shows you what’s in your bag and recommends different courses and tournaments to play.
Multi Player Shot Clock Settings
You can now speed-up Multi Player rounds with a new 30-second shot clock, instead of the standard 90-second shot clock, making Multi Player rounds faster and even more fun.
New in the Pro Shop
It’s easier to find clubs, balls and other merchandise in our Pro Shop to help improve your game, including these new additions…
- TaylorMade SuperFast Pro Driver - This is the longest Pro driver in the game. If you want distance this is your club!
- Ping Master Redwood Putter - The first putter designed specifically for Master players. The most precise putter available!
- Country Club tournament winnings will now be included in Career Earnings
- Can now access SkyCaddie aerial and reverse cameras in multi-player games when it is not your turn to hit
- Ready-Go tournament leaderboards now display the actual number of scores posted rather than the number of players entered
- List of country flags is no longer repeating indefinitely on country club homepages