Here are the highlights from today's product release. While we make an effort to include all updates made to the product, please note that occasionally some changes are unintentionally omitted.
New Clubs with Superior Distance and Accuracy for Pros and Masters
The new Ping G15 club set for Pros offers increased distance and Master-level precision at the Pro tier. The long-reaching and consistent Ping i15 set for Masters provides yet another choice for our top tier players perfecting their game. Check them out in the Pro Shop.
New awards have been added, including the following:
- Choke Relief – After hitting a drive less than 100 yrds, you still make par or better
- The Yips – Missing a 2 foot or less putt for par or better
- BoomBoom – Tee shot on a par 4 ends up on the green
- Ace Master – Kiawah Island - make a hole in one on every par 3 on the course
- Ace Master – Bethpage Black - make a hole in one on every par 3 on the course
- Water boy – Number of balls hit in the water in all game types
- Kiawah Flag Stick master – hit every flagstick on the course
- Bethpage Black Flag Stick Master – hit every flagstick on the course
- Long Distance Putter 18 – Total length of made putts on 18 holes
- Long Distance Putter 9 – Total length of made putts on 9 holes
Check them all out here.
Show your Patriotism
Let your flag fly on the course with our newest avatars. Check them out in the Pro Shop, and deck yourself out in your national colors!
Starting next week, get your first look at Oakmont with the USGA Virtual Championship Front Nine Skill Challenge!
Putts from the fringe should no longer show up in your scorecard (putts from the fringe do not count as putts)
Average Scores, stats, and awards will be updated for a player that holes out of a multiplayer game when the remaining player ends the round.
You should now be able to change your purchase method from credit card to PayPal during checkout
Standardized green speed for Hack and Amateur ranked rounds
The pin placement indicator in Ready-Go Tournament descriptions should now be accurate
You should now be able to manually change your status when set to "Busy - In a Tournament" after joining a single play tournament