Help › Forums

presenting: WGT Hall of Fame......and all notable results & achievements

Sun, Aug 6 2023 11:17 AM (96 replies)
  • GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 11:17 AM

JSSfamilyfungolf:

Hi good champ,

I just read your first post post only, below of the post shows the long drives, i saw that most ranked rounds yoban has a drive of 450yds.

JSSfamilyfungolf

manabouttown11:

My brother holed a double eagle from 256yds replay here

Thx fellas, both registrated.

Cheers, GC

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 3:06 AM

Congrats 2  Win1Soon 4 the win in the Memorial Weekend Tournament .

Cheers, GC              

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2012 6:53 AM

Try 2 start with courserecords.

This 1 is tricky cause there's different variables (tees, greenspeed, wind) and it's hard 2 keep an eye on all low scores posted. 2 keep things simple I'll start with absolute low scores. Already have 2 4 sure, that's both 49's on KI and Cabo. Others I'm not sure of so please help me if you can.

Cheers, GC

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 3:00 PM

Great Job Goody, that's impressive.

GoodyChamp:

This 1 is tricky cause there's different variables (tees, greenspeed, wind) and it's hard 2 keep an eye on all low scores posted. 2 keep things simple I'll start with absolute low scores. Already have 2 4 sure, that's both 49's on KI and Cabo. Others I'm not sure of so please help me if you can.

What I can tell you is scores I am sure have been posted (together with links to prove it). Other members can tell you if they know about lower scores than those given below.

Congressional : 53

RSG : 52

Bethpage : 51

Oakmont : 52

STA : 52

Regards

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 3:52 PM

thx a lot Fabian

gonna add the scores (Congressional will be 52 - Bollox in Blair O'Neal Challenge)

Cheers, GC

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 4:02 PM

Congrats 2 BolloxinBruges and dansamcam 4 winning the Blair O'Neal Challenge and the Sun Safe Classic May

Cheers, GC

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 8:32 PM

GoodyChamp,

Just want to say great work with the HOF. This has really turned into a great thread and a great resource. Very well done.

Also wanted to remind you that AllyKennedy was the winner of the Legend 400 tournament (a tournament I'm trying to figure out how to make annual).

SgtDoodles mentioned it a few pages back, and I wanted to make sure Ally got the credit for it.

Thanks again for putting together the HOF.

g

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 4:10 AM

Thx 4 the kind words godelescher, 

AllyKennedy mentioned as winner of Legend400 tourn. Would be nice 2 have it annual, best tournament we've had sofar.

Cheers, GC

• Penners
    1,707 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2012 8:30 AM

Echo the thoughts of godelescher, I've been following this thread since it started. Really interesting read GC. Great work and thanks to others like Genorb with all the research.

Just to let you know, I also shot a 52 at St Andrews back in November in the Wk 47 Multiround Open. I thought at the time it might be a record low for StA. Still only good enough for 5th place in the tournament though...

2011 Wk 47 Multiround Open Leaderboard

Also, while I'm here, jimbean346 made a putt of 231ft, replay from him profile is here:

jimbean346 231ft putt

Cheers, all the best.

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Wed, Jun 6 2012 2:55 AM

Thx Penners, nice 2 hear you can appreciate all this statistics ;-). BTW, gr8 52 shooting at SA, guess that makes you 1 of the courserecordholders.

Thx 4 submitting Jim's putt, it's gonna be in.

Keep on reading....and scoring ;-)

Cheers, GC

RSS