Forums

Help › Forums

High level hacks and amateurs

Fri, Mar 30 2018 5:35 AM (105 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 8:16 AM

TWirkkala:

Another epidemic is guys that exclusively play people that aren't as advanced as them so they can pad their match play total or generally enhance their chances of winning. lol!  I looked at your match play wins. 27-2 against hacks, impressive! HaHa

That can be a bit misleading, as well...I have a good match record against lower tiers, but I was the equal tier to them at the time...MP record doesn't show that.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 8:27 AM

This thread is well over 3 years old . It started back in 2012 .

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 8:42 AM

true...but the incorrect assumptions people make exist to this day...as an aside, who keeps posting these old threads?...a different thread was posted from seven years ago.!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 1:35 PM

ct690911:
    who keeps posting these old threads?...a different thread was posted from seven years ago.!
    I don't know who, but must say that old faterson posts are good reading and some of my own, way back in the dayz just before they put me on a time out, are harsh and blunt ;-}

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2015 4:31 PM

TWirkkala:

Another epidemic is guys that exclusively play people that aren't as advanced as them so they can pad their match play total or generally enhance their chances of winning. lol!  I looked at your match play wins. 27-2 against hacks, impressive! HaHa

That's how you win 800 matches in a row against the "best players of WGT".

CT knows what I'm talking about.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Dec 1 2015 6:14 AM

MichaelStroke:

TWirkkala:

That's how you win 800 matches in a row against the "best players of WGT".

CT knows what I'm talking about.

I think Henry's math is a bit askew...he didn't win 800 matches in a row against any tier...I couldn't beat my granny 800 times in a row.

• j4birds
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 5:34 AM

I agree with the post but what about the masters and up who quit just because they are losing to a tour pro? i am doing my best to go higher in the ranks but continue to have the masters and higher quitting because they are losing, it's pathetic. We all have bad days

• BogeyATsix
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 5:35 PM

Worst are those masters and legends who started new accounts and pass themselves off as hacks or amateurs and beat the hell out of you.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2015 8:39 AM

BogeyATsix:
    who started new accounts and pass themselves off as hacks or amateurs

Odd comment from someone relatively new that has gotten sour in such a short time.

RSS