Forums

Help › Forums

Weird stuff happening on #7

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 20 2009 2:44 PM (1 replies)
  • iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2009 1:54 PM

Tibbets and I have been noticing this for while, but lately it has been so ergeous that it has to be looked into it.

On the drive and approach, wind is consistent; however. when we are from inside 75 yards and hit our 3rd shot and (often times we have similar yardage and our balls within 2-3 yards of each other), the game does something very weird!

When I hit my shot for example. I tell him, about 4-6ft left because I aimed that way and it went 4-6 ft left on perfect shot and I landed inside3 ft left of the hole. Typical read right? so, Once tibbets aims the same way, hits shot, perfectly on the aim bar (aiming the 4-6 ft right of the hole like i told him) and his shot goes 4-6 RIGHT of where he aimed. (no, i didn't give him a bad read but it sure makes me seem that way. and, he doesn't need anyone to read movement for him, so, it's not that)

This has happened to us at least 4-5 times in the last 10 days, i have no idea what is causing it, for, if you playing MP and both have same yardage and hit it perfectly, it ought to play that way.

We have only noticed this consistency on that hole and ONLY with 3rd shot.

Weird!

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Fri, Feb 20 2009 2:44 PM

The deviation spoken of above happens to the person who is shooting 2nd on their 3rd shot.  The hole plays correctly for the first person, and incorrectly for the 2nd person.  The first 3 times this anomaly happened, it was me shooting 2nd, but today it was Iconian shotting 2nd and the same anomalous results happened to him that had been occouring for me.

Edit:  Just played a single player round and it did the same thing on #7.  Drive went left on 1mph wind.  2nd shot went left.  3rd shot went right.  Every time this anomaly happens, it is with a left moving deviation.

RSS