Forums

Help › Forums

Quitters

Mon, Dec 28 2020 12:01 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • thominto
    15 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 8:10 AM

Hi this is getting a sore point among serious golfers, there are too many of all ranks quitting if they make 1(one) bad shot, we all make bad shots at times but a golfer worth is salt will get on with game and try and pick up the score as he or she goes along, I have been talking to a few other wgt golfers about this and most suggest that if 3or 4 deliberate quits are made then that golfer should be banned from the course for? numbers of days, we all have to quit sometimes for obvious reasons but i think the game is getting spoiled and that is a shame, what do other players think? surely the rules could be altered by the governing body.

Thominto

• cassmacmatt
    36 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 9:14 AM

This not a comment on people getting frustrated and quitting a round.  I would actualy like to ask the wgt folks to please change that obnoxious music that we hear at the beginning of each game. 

Thank you.

• Turnabout945
    85 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 10:14 AM

cassmacmatt:
    I would actualy like to ask the wgt folks to please change that obnoxious music that we hear at the beginning of each game. 

I second this motion.  Could we use the USGA Championship Zone music everywhere?

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 10:24 AM

How about NO music.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 11:00 AM

I think the Music is fine as long as my mute button works , I wear a head set and listen to motivating songs or sermons , speakers.or the wtgls.co.uk gives you a selection to choose from, this site is the greatest, buts a cash cow. they dont care about the quitters or the music or the game malfunctioning and saying come back later , wait a minute what about the three balls that went in the drink, 4.50. you owe me. the clubs I lease , dont lie I don't buy, if I bought I could give them away or sell them to anyone of my choice, do I love this game 100 percent is it because they care about the simple things no, they could care less, they want your money. And I want to give it to them, but if i buy somthing you cant put the selling price on it , its mine. or who I gift them to, oh yes you have a gifting program which could easily be converted for us to gift our old clubs to a struggling person.I paid 20 dollars for a putter, why am i not getting 15 dollars back, what wear and tear on virtual items please, ohh wait wear and tear on balls how convient , now i have used the same real clubs for 20 years. and have 50 year old wedge set that plays as good as when they were new. you have a monoply on this game. simple theres no other game in town, that compares.avatars should be able to change facial features mustache , beard , bald, height, weight, were paying for them . somebody will come out with a simular game just as good , use knock off names charge half and become the leader if you dont believe me wait and see, custmers are always right , when they stop buying your done, nike balls 4.50 tell nike no, say beach its 1.50 and we charge 1.75.  once again I love this game but its sad im playing my twin brothers half the time , you have the money. make proper choices and you will be even richer no one would use ur cheap white free balls. or starter sets , starter sets should be wilsons or other low tier name. not wtg, those should be the best, its your name fools.

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 11:04 AM

You can go to your game options, click on audio, drag the bar to your left & save. No more music. Hope that helps.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 1:58 PM

Hewsey buddy I realthink you missed the segway into the real problem, its not the music I answered that my self , didnt need to hear all that , i knew it. it went right over your head. thanks for help.

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Wed, Mar 21 2012 3:05 PM

Its a very fun game, you say you cant call out a player, It's not right,legal or what ever, well we can fix that ,  the truth is your scared, very scared  because your scared you will lose money if he quits hundreds a year, but i can play alternate lose 2 balls , he quits and why arent you replacing the balls, plus my personal time, instead make it easy have a star system every time a player quits more than 10 percent of the time give him a big gold star, 20 percent 2gold stars, dont waste our time , and money i have brought you dozens of friends and through geometric progression in 3 years that thousands, go figure how much that quitting  weakling is worth compared to real wtg members , why dont you check and see how much cash goes through my account since oct 2011.Since January almost 300 hundred dollars and dont mind, quitters have to be dealt with. theres a movement and its not going away, people are sending them pink balls because there refering them to certain body parts.  you guys are weak worms of the dust. and if I lose a ball to a quitter replace it will a new ball. and remove the strikes on my balls used during game, now that's legal, I have a list of 2 hundrend bonfide quitters, people have posted on there blogs, on even there own profiles, which I believe you shouldnt have the legal access to change unless it uses bad words or you can prove its a lie. We love this game, if we excuse our selves we should be forgiven, if the computer disconnects someone they should have manners and leave you a message,  but its also time consuming  , you only live once if you dont want to punish the quitters , reward the wtg members that stick it out , 10 quits 1000 credits. two sleeves of your finest balls, not that wtg crap. tell me it can't be done or its not worth it, your really saying i wont do it and your not worth it.

• thominto
    15 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 6:32 AM

hi cass, if you want to raise a point about music or anything else  do it on the comment page like i did , I brought a point serious to most golfers but silly b-----s like you have to spoil it, if you do not like the music turn the sound off     thominto

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Thu, Mar 22 2012 6:17 PM

The sound is easy fix not worth complaining about . you can mute it and still hear all the Golf actions,  I love this Game but there not even close to what they could be, a few twicks, a little intelegent marketing, maybe send the WGT players every 12 months sleeve of real WGT balls, or caps. Think when people ask whats that. and you sell them on your game of choice. as of right know I know 13 people pllaying because I introduced them to the game. 

• PAGES
RSS