Help › Forums

What Tiger Should Have Said

Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:09 AM (132 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 9:32 AM

Steelsings:
    The hits just keep on coming.

If you are going to quote chapter and verse from tabloids please source them...

So those of us who really don't care what they say can just skip right over them.

Better yet, let's start a tabloid thread so we can ignore them completely.

Eldrick has infidelities in his past... so what?  That's between him and his wife.  Not you, not me, not us..  His actions, while repugnant and immoral, are not illegal.

Those folks who feed off TMZ, Enq, OK, Us really REALLY need to get a better hobby, imho.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 11:12 AM

It has nothing to do with his professional life, and wouldn't even be an issue if it weren't for the prying eyes of the media hounds.

I for one am hoping he sticks it to them and proves them all wrong for doubting him. I'm guessing that the relief of having nothing more to hide should go a long way towards ensuring his domination for years to come. And am left wondering how long it will take some idiot in the crowd to hollar 'get in the holes' on a crucial putt, when he knows the cameras are on........

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 1:27 PM

Steelsings:
    Snaike:

These didn’t come from tabloids. They came from legitimate legal publications.

Steelsings:
    he had a one night stand with a neighbor, a tabloid reported Tuesday.

Um... ok.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 2:37 PM

Good one VH.

Tiger's recent debacle has little or no effect on his playing ability at the Masters. I'm a bit surprised he's doing so well.

I imagine he'll be on the leader board after round one with a good chance to win the whole thing.

Phil made a great showing in round one with a -5. It's also great to see Freddy playing so well too.

As a Tiger fan, all is well that ends well, except for Gloria Alred trying to grind Tiger's pockets. What happen to Tiger on Thanksgiving night 2009 again? lol  I forgot, and so did every spectator at the Masters.

Welcome back Tiger.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 3:43 PM

Steelsings:
    Cops, District Attorneys, the Grand Jury, etc get information from informants - drug users, drug dealers, pimps, prostitutes, terrorists, murders, thieves, etc which kinda makes the tabloids look like gold. People protect their information sources the best they can.

Tabloids are now, and will always be, trash, imho.  They prey on the weak-minded individuals craving to live vicariously through "famous" people with gossip, scandal, innuendo and lies.  Let's compare how many 'stars' have sued and won the National Enquirer to how many have sued and won ALL of the legitimate newspapers across the land.

Your comments referenced above are completely irrelevant to this conversation, to golf, and to Tiger Woods the golfer.

No matter what your tabloids say (I see you still won't reference them) Eldrick has done nothing illegal, just immoral and repugnant.

While you're waiting for the next "bombshell" from the National Enquirer please look up the words "Plagiarism" and "Slander".

We can wait.

RSS