Forums

Help › Forums

What Tiger Should Have Said

Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:09 AM (132 replies)
  • TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 12:31 PM

Love the color enhancement Snaike, you continue to show your true ones with every post.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 12:41 PM

lol... ok.  ad hominem attacks aside, thank you for your participation in this thread.

Have a nice day.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 9:44 PM

What WGT should say...

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 10:32 PM

Oh yes, the triangulation routine...take the focus off of the issue of this mad woman Burk and put it upon snaike.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:11 AM

Heh-I like the part where they said it was ok for her to picket---down the street in very defined boundaries away from the gates. 

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:42 AM

My lock isn't aimed at any one person...this thread has more deviations than a trannie reunion at the local minature golf course...

Now it's about a nearly decade old rant.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 5:45 AM

BOFFMEN:
    Now it's about a nearly decade old rant.

LOL-Or trannies playing miniature golf.

• Airjockey
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 10:48 PM

Tiger does not owe me an explanation, you are right.  However, he set himself up early on as Role Model for kids through golf.  This means many children began trying to imulate the great TW.  It is those kids he owes an explanation to, or he should back away from all of the childrens programs he is involved in, set up trust funds, and GET THE HELL OUT OF THEIR LINE OF SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 5:32 AM

Airjockey:
    It is those kids he owes an explanation to

Just how would you do this? Maybe have him hold another scripted press conference to explain the facts of life? I think it's the parents' responsibility to explain it and TW's responsibility to live up to his newfound revelations. How much more do you want from the guy?

RSS