Forums

Help › Forums

What Tiger Should Have Said

Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:09 AM (132 replies)
  • ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 1:03 PM

Snaike is the last member you should be accusing of trying to mack the girls here, Alexis.  He is one of the few good guys that rail against just that.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 1:23 PM

Steelsings,

That post is asinine.  Either you're trying to be sarcastically funny like The Onion or you actually believe that rubbish and either way you look like a complete idiot.

Steelsings:
    They love to get girls drunk and compromise them
    This is any college I've ever visited including Bryn Mawr.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 2:00 PM

OaktheToke:

Steelsings:
    They love to get girls drunk and compromise them
    This is any college I've ever visited including Bryn Mawr.

It makes one wonder how they ever got into a better school...or any school. What works for me is to have a date take me to only better establishments with fine food and spirits, get them drunk, and then call a cab.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Apr 25 2010 3:51 PM

It seems our good friend Steelsings is getting her opinions from the Nat. Enquirer and US Weekly again.

I have asked before that you cite your sources.  I haven't seen the one regarding ALL of the football players raping ALL of the women on campus.  It would seem to me that would be a crime worth reporting, no?  I mean if one methed-out hooker can derail the entire Duke Lacrosse team, then multiple charges of rape would certainly have an effect on an entire University.

I'll be waiting for the source.  Let me know as soon as it comes in.

kthanksbye.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 10:52 AM

Wow... Serious question time...

What color is the sky in your world?

So, all of these rapes, with full on video recordings and no authority knows about... yet all of the 10th and 11th graders who want to go to Columbia have seen them?

Really?  Really?

Please cite your source.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 4:37 AM

Steelsings:
    It is illegal to cite that source for many reasons and you should have better sense
    Really? Who gets to decide these things. Think about it. One stranger gets to decide what another stranger gets to do with their limited time on earth? Darling, start with the 10 simple rules found in the Holy Bible, follow them and you will be able to rest your mind and not waste time worried about what strangers you will never meet do with their time.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 5:13 AM

Steelsings:
    It is illegal to cite that source for many reasons

Without it your ramblings are just that.

RSS