Help › Forums

What Tiger Should Have Said

Tue, Apr 27 2010 9:09 AM (132 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:47 AM

marioh:

Classic!  I love TheOnion.

At least they are more believable than the trashy tabloids.

• AlexisStarfire
    78 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 6:33 PM

This is true in Tiger's case,he is only one man.What I find amazing is that he was able to find 15 to 17 different women that felt the same way he did.

Your statement implies that all men,by nature,cheat.The example you have  chosen to present this argument, in my opinion, has had the reverse effect.It shows one man is willing to cheat while at the same time gives reference to the fact that 15 to 17 women are willing to cheat.

Tiger--0             Women--   -15 to -17

Keep Swinging...

Its not hard to find 15-17 Straight heterosexual woman to cheat with a rich man.. I mean really,,,A meal ticket's a meal ticket.

If she get herself a nice loving woman (Lessie NOT Bi) she would be better off. Statistics show there is A LOT LESS cheating in Lessie relationships.

Cheers

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:24 PM

AlexisStarfire:
    Statistics show there is A LOT LESS cheating in Lessie relationships.

Please cite your statistical source.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 7:41 PM

I think I just watched that flick!

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 9:40 PM

Two Lesbians were playing golf. The first one hits her ball far to the left. The second hits hers far right. The first one reaches her ball and finds it nestled upon some buttercup flowers. She swings well and hits a nice ball but destroys many of the flowers. Suddenly, Mother Nature calls out "SHAME ON YOU! FROM NOW ON YOU WILL HATE THE TASTE OF BUTTER AND IT WILL MAKE YOU SICK!" She then calls to her lover "did you find your ball?" Her lover responds "yes, I'm ok, it's sitting on some pu$$y willows." To which she yelled out "DON"T HIT THAT BALL! DON"T HIT THAT BALL!"

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Mon, Apr 12 2010 4:20 PM

AlexisStarfire:

rehill:

SweetiePie:

Fonzi:

Tiger's lady should find herself a good woman, as nature knows the male can't keep it in their pants...never can, never will..

This is just a guess, but with a woman like you around, I think they have a chance of keeping it in their pants.

Zing!

Considering I'm openly lesbia_n (and dan proud of it. as stated many time in these forums).. that is fine with me.. men have nothing I want. So cast all the useless 'Zing's you want..cause that one made you look like a total fool

Cheers

I am confused Alexis.  When you first joined this site, didn't your status box on your profile page state that you were actually a 50 year old man with an affinity for female avatars?  I'll do some searching around, but I also thought you mentioned this fact in a couple of your early posts.

I don't care what you do on this site, that's your business, but you have me a bit confused about your identity.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 10:48 AM

Completely off-topic but necessary.

Ghettocop, you are without a doubt, my friend, a police officer.  And a good one apparently.  Your powers of observation are keen and astute.

ghettocop1:
    I am confused Alexis.  When you first joined this site, didn't your status box on your profile page state that you were actually a 50 year old man with an affinity for female avatars?

Your message caused me to do a bit of checking, and guess what I found?

February 21, 2010
    February 10, 2010

Our good friend Alexis is not what he/she seems, apparently.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 11:07 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 12:25 PM

Snaike:
    Ghettocop, you are without a doubt, my friend, a police officer.  And a good one apparently.  Your powers of observation are keen and astute.

Heh-Now you get to ride in his patrol car. Nice find. 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Apr 13 2010 12:52 PM

YankeeJim:
    Heh-Now you get to ride in his patrol car. Nice find.

As long as it's in the front seat and not hog-tied in the rear seat....  those things are made of plastic and NOT comfortable!  (Don't ask how I know, please!!)

LOL

RSS