Wed, May 20 2009 4:52 PM (148 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 7:08 PM

Updates!

• zant
    319 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2009 9:57 PM

Sorry everyone who pick me as a winner at 1st round,   chuck1971 played very good rounds.The best player won.

Also want to thanks   Nivlac , Jarid and everyone who worked on this tournament, great job!!!

Keep this kind of tournaments coming,it's a lot of fun  to be involve in it.   

Good luck to all.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2009 10:14 AM

Still 5 matches with no results.  I need everyone to finish up their Round 1 matches today please!

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2009 2:08 PM

I have never received any communication from the person I am matched up against.  I first contacted them back on the 10th to figure out when is the best time to play for them.  To date, I have no replies.  I know that they played in April, based on their posted scores, just no replies.  Hopefully they will reply soon. 

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2009 7:12 PM

Unfortunately we have some extenuating circumstances surrounding a few of our matches.  Because of that I'm going to extend the Round 1due date until 11:59PM on Sunday, April 26th.

This change affects both the Hack and Amateur tournaments.  The tournament schedule has been adjusted accordingly.

Please hold off on starting Round 2 matches!

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2009 7:32 PM

Thanks.

• dacsyr1
    26 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 6:54 AM

Have you heard from taternater? He has not contacted me and I am not sure why he is getting an extention! It is up to you of course and I understand why Griprip needs anextention; however, taternater, has not replied to any of my attemps to contact him and I am not sure why he is getting an extention.

Thanks again for setting this up.

dacsyr1

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 6:58 AM

dacsyr1,

I am in the same position as you.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 8:53 AM

I'm sorry fellas, while the extension was meant for GripRip in particular it still must apply to everyone equally.  I'm glad he was able to get his match done in the very beginning of the extra window, but I can't renig on everyone else because of it.

Thanks for understanding.

• TXBowhunter
    82 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2009 12:55 PM

No problem.  I hope they show up some time this weekend when I can play.  I would hate to be disqualified if they show up over the weekend, when I am unavailable.

RSS