Forums

Help › Forums

April MPI - Jarid wins!

Wed, May 20 2009 4:52 PM (148 replies)
  • BillReck
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2009 10:39 AM

I thought I was qualify.. Shot 34 last round.. but now i'm thinking I did not enter correct tournament.. can you please tell me where to enter..

Thank you

Bill

03.01.2009 KIAWAH ISLAND: THE OCEAN COURSE 34 StrokePlay

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Mar 1 2009 1:09 PM

The March WGT International Open is the qualifying tournament.  It will not be released for play until March 9th.

Read the first two posts on page one guys.  I don't mind repeating things once or twice, but that info is written in 6 different places in this thread, including the first post (which was to be read over before signing up). 

It's quite frustrating answering the same question over and over again, especially when that information is already available.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2009 2:07 PM

Update:

I've been informed that the WGT monthly tournaments will not be starting until Monday, March 9th.  This includes our qualifier.

This means that late registration is available until midnight EST on March 8th.  If you missed it the first time, don't miss it again! 

Hit the signup link on the first page to get involved!

• golfguy1800
    45 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2009 2:58 PM

Nivlac, where do we post our scores and how do you know that we arent lying?

GG1800

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Mar 2 2009 3:17 PM

Like all the WGT tournaments (weeklies and monthlies), your score is posted automatically when you finish your round.  Once you've signed up, you just have to play in the March International Open, finish your round (which automatically posts your score) and I'll take care of the rest.

There is no way to lie because I'm pulling your scores straight from the official WGT results.  And just like all other WGT stroke tournaments, you only get a single chance to play, so you gotta make the best of it.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2009 10:06 AM

Huh.

Um...some folks have signed themselves up for the tournament 3 times already.  If you've already registered during the regular signup period you're not required to enter AGAIN for late registration.

I've deleted over half of the late reg signups because folks were already signed up anyway!

Please check the entry list in the first post before you submit your registration!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Mar 8 2009 1:28 PM

I haven't heard anything to the contrary so I fully expect the March I.O. to be released for play tomorrow as planned. 

All competitors should be aware that the WGT staff is currently addressing the non-forgiveness issue with the new starter clubs.  I'm assuming a fix will be presented sooner rather than later based on public reaction.

With that being said, I strongly encourage you to wait at least a week before you play your qualifying round.  Give the WGT staff a chance to rectify the problem. 

You only get once chance to qualify! if you blow your chance because you played before a fix was made then there is nothing I can do!  Everyone's been fairly warned!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Mar 9 2009 1:09 AM

WGT tournament starts have been pushed back to March 10th.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2009 1:51 AM

Qualifying has officially begun!  Good luck to all competitors!

March WGT International Open

For faster leaderboard updates, please notify me when you've completed your qualifying round!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2009 11:04 AM

Important Tournament Update!!!

Unfortunately, there's an issue with the qualifying leaderboards that only allows us to see the first 5 pages of the leaderboard.

You MUST post on my wall (or in this thread) with your qualifying score as soon as you've finished your round! Otherwise, I may not be able to verify your results!!

RSS