• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2009 12:47 PM

Cool, good luck on the back side!

• dacsyr1
    26 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2009 12:56 PM

Hey bud,

dacsyr1 wins  vs txbowhunter 3 up 2 to go.

Regards,

David

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2009 1:26 PM

Updated again.  Congrats David!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2009 4:51 PM

Scoreboard updated.  All matches are complete but the CMB/Geery match.  I've extended that match until Monday due to some severe scheduling conflicts.

However, the rest of you may get it on in the Quarterfinals!  Good Luck!

We already have one Quarterfinal result.  Congrats to Jarid for advancing to the Final Four!

P.S. yay I realized I can put the flags on the scoreboard :)

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2009 5:29 PM

Congrats to gitthe who will be joining in the Final Four fun!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2009 11:53 PM

Alright, well, no response from geery and I'm afraid time is up.  claremoreblue will be moving on to face Bacs in the quarterfinals.

For what it's worth, claremoreblue played his half of the split match and shot 30-30.  That would've been extremely tough for anyone to beat.  Good shooting CMB! :)

On the Hack side of things, no responses from anyone involved in the non-played matches so I've decided to move both Billreck and buckeyes4life directly into the finals.  They will play a 36-hole marathon match to decide the winner/runner-up. 

Also, there will not be any more Hack division tourneys from me.  Just not enough interest.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2009 5:07 PM

Thanks for the kind words Niv! The putter was working well!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 7:55 PM

I tell you what Niv, Bacs is one hell of a player!! We went 18 holes on this one, and I was able to pull it out in the end barely! Some great shots made in this one.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2009 8:39 PM

Congrats again claremore!  3 pieces of the Final Four puzzle are now in place!

Will it be badaboom or SmoothSwinger joining them?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2009 5:53 PM

Temp update for the last quarterfinal score!  Congrats to badaboom!

Semifinal matches may start immediately, and I'll updating the scoreboard and bracket challenge a little later this evening.

RSS