Forums

Help › Forums

hack amateur pro master what are the averages?

Mon, Apr 24 2023 9:25 AM (143 replies)
  • alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 2:21 PM

You win money in the RGs? You are promoted faster!

Heads-up in the threads Sandbagging Change and Averages Dropping Like Rocks....

Edit: first link set correctly.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 4:18 PM

luccalass:
    Thought I'd let people know, the minimum number of rounds seems to be WAY down

True, I've seen someone from the far East is now a legend after less than 2 months since he signed up and after only 76 total rounds played. Used to be 150 minimum.

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 12:23 PM

well your theory  is  full of  it  look  up a  player on  here  named  zmikebrown see  how  he  made legend playing  blitz,s

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 12:26 PM

look up a player  on here named zmikebrown bring  up  his stats and  score  history  then  i,ll believe what  you said .

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 12:30 PM

look up a player named zmikebrown look at his  stats and  score history blows your theory away

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Feb 2 2013 1:25 PM

What's your point S?

Without any reference in your posts it's difficult to follow your thoughts.

Furtheron it's bad practice to name any player - see Guidelines =>

• hairylarrygarry
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 1:09 PM

i have 79 ranked rounds andy verage is a 62.92. how come i am still a master even though i qualify for tour master?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 10:52 PM

It's the no. in the last tier which counts, you have but 20+ Master rounds. It may be about time to get some experience on other courses than just one Front Nine(?)

Have fun!

• Ardo619
    75 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 11:49 AM
    Hey how the hell does someone have a 61 average and still be a Tour Pro???? Ive been randoming with this person and I am wondering whats going on. A 61 ave and stll Tour Pro, i am confused......
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2013 11:37 PM

Ardo619:
    Hey how the hell does someone have a 61 average and still be a Tour Pro???? Ive been randoming with this person and I am wondering whats going on. A 61 ave and stll Tour Pro, i am confused......

Depends on how many Ranked Rounds that person has had in the Tier.

Ok...  The first Ranked Round game anybody plays in a brand new Tier is the Ave your going to have.

So that person might have shot a good score on thier first game in the new Tier... hence the Ave.

When my Ave hit 60.000....   I got promoted to TL .   My first game as TL I shot a 58 on Beth and that was my Ave.

Now I had a floating Average... So every Ranked Round I played my Ave would increase/decrease ending up to about a 64 Average (I think) just before I made Saturation.

Which is 500 Ranked Rounds as TL (I think)  ....  then every game I shot Under my Ave it dropped... every bad Ranked Round above my Ave I posted... my Ave Stayed the same

Hope this clears any confusion ....   Just remember...  When you get promoted to a new Tier... the First Ranked Round in that new Tier is your Ave

-Roger

RSS