Forums

Help › Forums

Award Issue in Skills Challange

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 12 2009 8:38 PM (5 replies)
  • Hateraid
    21 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2009 11:41 AM

Are you guys ever going to fix the accuracy award issue?  I keep having shots inside 5-10 feet not counting or going from highlighted (counts) to not highlighted.  What gives? Thanks.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Feb 10 2009 4:49 PM

Yes, it is something we will fix. However, it happens to be further down the priority list for us at the moment. We haven't forgotten though, and will fix it.

• EASONATER
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2009 10:07 PM

is there a legend or something so you can see all the awards possible to win, and how to recieve them?

• tjwild
    3 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2009 10:51 PM

Glad to see I'm not the only one this is effecting! I've made a ton of shots lately within a few inches, get no awards, then at the end of the game see guys with TONS of awards accumulated... I was beginning to wonder if it was just me not getting them!

Too bad that even when it IS fixed we'll lose all the awards we would have had in the meantime while it still seems to work for some people! :(

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2009 4:25 AM

EASONATER:

is there a legend or something so you can see all the awards possible to win, and how to recieve them?

Check out the FAQ:

Awards

There is a list of awards in here.

• Unionite
    2 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2009 8:38 PM

ditto.  I thought i was not understanding the difference between a "challenge" and "tournament".  Within 20 ft is too generous - within 5 ft  (or less even) would better represent an accurate shot.

RSS