Forums

Help › Forums

Most Consecutive Days Played!

Tue, Oct 10 2023 5:24 PM (481 replies)
  • HittyHard
    775 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2017 2:43 PM

Just the one tee shot any game has worked for me when I've had no time to finish a hole or game. Club won't get their share of xp though.

Gary.

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Dec 1 2017 5:37 PM

pdb1:
      I am just saying that several have reported that over time . I don't know the specifics . it would not be surprising if it were true . At the same time of course it sounds a little extreme . But maybe others can shed some other light on this .

I hear ya. But I have to wonder if they're really correct.

First, when I log on for the first time each day, the mobile platform gives me a splash screen of how many consecutive days I've played. That screen never shows up again for the rest of that day, whether I've played or not. Maybe they're assuming that because it doesn't display again that they're getting credit for the day.

Second, I just tested it out. After the new day began this evening, I logged on with both my iPad and my iPhone. I then checked my status on the web. And it clearly shows that I have not played today. See screen shot below.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2017 1:21 AM

Robert1893:
    Second, I just tested it out. After the new day began this evening, I logged on with both my iPad and my iPhone. I then checked my status on the web. And it clearly shows that I have not played today.

Same here on Android. "Not played"

The logic of that splash screen is questionable. It came up yesterday (probably
    3 pm PT) when I first started the app, but not today (1 am PT), even after I logged out and in again.

But, it came up right now after achieving the CDP bonus, having quit a solo game after the first shot.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 5:35 PM

Nothing at 2,100 days played in a row...

also.........

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 5:55 PM

Congrats!

Look out for 3,000(?)!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 11:42 AM

I will hit 2000 this Friday.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 12:28 PM

I hit the three year mark a few months ago, 1095 days. About the only two other things I can say for certain that I've done every day for over 3 years is breathed in air and gone pee.

RSS