Most Consecutive Days Played!

Tue, Oct 10 2023 5:24 PM (481 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 3:24 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

SweetiePie:
    ...you know, they say 21 days will form a habit.  ~ SP ~ 

This is what my number is to yesterday...

photo days played_zpsq46migow.png

How bad is the habit? A year and a half ago, my wife was in the hospital for 3 days. During that time, at night, I went on WGT to keep the streak going. Great person, I. Possibly a high ranking a$hole would be closer. Yet I continue.

Keep it up, dude.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 5:40 PM

SORE subject with me. Have 1566 taken away and you just don't give a Shite anymore.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2015 12:18 PM

renniw52:

SORE subject with me. Have 1566 taken away and you just don't give a Shite anymore.

OUCH !!   That would rile almost anyone up...no kiddin'...but you never know. I heard about this one dude who went to the doctor, and the doc gave him 6 months to live !!! He told the doc that he was sorry, but he was low on money, and so the doc gave him another 6 months...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2015 5:45 PM

Then I should have another 10 years Sweet Pea. LOL

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 9:58 AM

renniw52:

Consider it a gift! A couple of years ago I was close to a thousand - but a few days behind those players who picked up on the consecutive play thing the very first day it came out. It was a hassle and obsession trying to find a way to play every day when travelling, with different time zones etc., taking some of the shine out of my holidays. Then once under such circumstances, what with this that or the other thing I simply forgot to play one day. Now if I travel I just let it go. It is a relief.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 11:20 AM

+1

Players may become slaves of this item, include me. One day, I have struggled
    for 2 early morning hours to get the game running on a new tablet, then sitting outside a closed McD, only to use it's wifi and play a hole. It also made me an uncourteous guest. After arriving and greeting the most friendly couple of the world for the very first time, I immediately asked for their PC to log in and save my CDP. Cheers Ren ;)

"You get it for free!"

That's the message of this well-working psychologic means to keep the players playing. Add the CC passes, "You do something for your society" - this even motivates players to spend their credits for the (almost) sole benefit of the company. Sales psychology at it's best, and it pays out!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 6:23 PM

I do not obsess on the CDP any more. Checking in on occasion and reading the various forum posts, I see I am missing nothing but the friendships I thought I had established. It seems the game (disconnects-etc.) is still abysmal at best. After several PM's to old friends with no responses I am beginning to see I am missing nothing at all. This will no doubt bring responses from a few who were never friends to begin with. 

• Swede56
    128 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 2:48 AM

It's an old mess im replyin to, but i'm about to play my 721st consecutive game  in a couple of minutes

Lets hear from you other recordchasers!!!

Tommy

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 12:57 PM

Swede56:
    Lets hear from you other recordchasers!!!

Yesterday was #1363 in a row. Far from the record though..

photo DaysPlayed1363_zps4omo2hhl.png

RSS