Forums

Help › Forums

Who's Getting Snow?

Wed, Feb 24 2010 6:28 AM (77 replies)
  • cindylee
    14 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 7:01 PM

It is cloudy, but I love it. because it is warm.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 9:02 AM

Yeah I'm getting snow.... and very thirsty too!...

(disclaimer: not really my home but funny though)
    1,644 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 10:23 AM

Looks like some good ol' Alexander Keith's from down Nova Scotia way!  Canadian Beer.... Mmmmmmmmm....

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 10:41 AM

We're supposed to be getting around a foot tonight into tomorrow here in New York City.

I hope not, but if we do, I have no intentions of commuting those 32 miles to work.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 11:16 AM

marioh:

We're supposed to be getting around a foot tonight into tomorrow here in New York City.

I hope not, but if we do, I have no intentions of commuting those 32 miles to work.

Better stock-up the porch-erator! ;)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2010 1:03 PM

...with that real beer Molson XXX.

• AdamInAlberni
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 10:46 AM
    No snow on Vancouver Island. The courses are open but a little damp. It's overcast and about 6-10 C.
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 10:51 AM

New pictures from the latest round of snow....  clicky for bigger pics.

This is looking out my back door (sliding door).  You can see the snow at the foot of the door.  My wife just cleared that an hour or so prior to the picture being taken.

This is the view out the front door....

You've seen this picture before.  Pretty amazing huh?  And it's still gonna snow for a few more hours!  This might be the worst snow-event in this area's history.

It was cute the first time, now it's ridiculous.  I heard about a 50-car pileup on the news this morning.  WTF are 50 ppl doing driving in this?!

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 11:06 AM

Well Niv looks like you may need a paddle!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 11:13 AM

Yeah no kidding.  They're shutting down roads all over the state.  There was a building collapse in Lancaster (20m from me) and there were still some people inside.  We're not prepared to deal with this much snow AND 40-50mph winds on top of it (that part comes later yay).

Down in Delaware where my wife is from her old elementary school collapsed along with about 5 other buildings.  It's really bad. =(

RSS