Forums

Help › Forums

Tiger Woods online

Thu, Aug 11 2022 11:54 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 1:32 PM

TWO is a decent game but as it has been stated here before, WGT is more of a golf simulator. They have tried to make it as close to the real thing as can be done. And the people complaining that every shot even when they ding the meter is not absolutely perfect, remember not every shot you hit in real life is perfect. If they were you wouldn't be here you would be on the pro tour making mega bucks. If they use vem to make it as close to real golf as they can so be it. 

As the scores of the best masters here attest low score can be shot but not the ludicrous low scores like 21 and 22 under par on 18 holes they shoot on TWO. I have played both and this is by far more realistic in the game play and for me more fun. 

But when the weather gets good enough to go out to the course I won't be here much. Nothing like the real thing. Even if I do suck at it just like I do here.

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 7:18 PM

borntobesting:

As the scores of the best masters here attest low score can be shot but not the ludicrous low scores like 21 and 22 under par on 18 holes they shoot on TWO.

I wish this were still true, would be a much better game than it is right now.

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Mon, Aug 8 2022 10:08 PM
    MioKontic:

borntobesting:

As the scores of the best masters here attest low score can be shot but not the ludicrous low scores like 21 and 22 under par on 18 holes they shoot on TWO.

I wish this were still true, would be a much better game than it is right now.

Great post revival…sums things up rather nicely.
  • PAGES
RSS