Help › Forums

Tiger signs deal with Toyota!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 20 2010 6:20 PM (4 replies)
  • BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 6:09 PM

Just off the wire:

From Senior Golf correspondent LeBronc Lucerne in today’s The Local Gazette-

Tiger Woods to sign $500,000 per year sponsorship deal with Toyota Motor Corp.

Insiders today have called this a brilliant move by Woods because of the near perfect marriage this will be for the golf superstar.  Both must repair their reputations due to faulty use of the gas pedal and it would appear that GM was in no hurry to replace the Escalade.   “Nothing is more important to us than the safety and reliability of the vehicles our customers drive,” said Jim Lentz, president and Chief Operating Officer, Toyota Motor Sales USA.  Woods will accept delivery of a Lexus LX10 from CEO Akio Toyoda personally at the Master’s tournament later this year. 

Phil Mickleson is especially happy “You know Tiger called me and said he felt sorry that I was taking all this heat about being a cheater and said he was going to do something about it, but I never expected this.  God bless him.”

Although the deal is substantially less than $8 million per year GM’s Buick once gave him, Tiger was very upbeat.  “I now know how millions of Americans feel about losing their income…so it’s kind of similar to starting over…like working at a Perkins.”

-LeBronc Lucerne

• cindylee
    14 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 10:11 PM

It is good. I think tiger will come back soon.

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Thu, Feb 4 2010 7:00 AM

Some satire I just write for myself...lol...oh well.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2010 6:20 PM

Oh God yes! I just can't imagine anything that could bring more laughter.

RSS