Tiger Woods.....

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 28 2014 5:52 PM (96 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 1:48 PM

YankeeJim:

GARRYCARTER:
    But he is a professional & an ambassador for the game of golf which is richer for having Tiger,

I'm a Tiger fan and am totally embarrassed by his behavior. This is not how professionals act.

Jim what about the great Tommy Bolt???? 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 6:14 PM

YankeeJim:

GARRYCARTER:
    But he is a professional & an ambassador for the game of golf which is richer for having Tiger,

I'm a Tiger fan and am totally embarrassed by his behavior. This is not how professionals act.

I'm a huge Tiger Fan too and that display of his was pathetic. He should be ashamed of himself...lol.

Phil's in the mix now, should be an exciting last day.

-Roger

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 10:23 PM

mantis0014:
    Phil's in the mix now, should be an exciting last day.

The Golf Channel pointed out that his 3 green jackets happened when he was in the final pair on Sunday. Should be good theater Sunday.  :-)

• fabbybabby
    289 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 2:14 AM

Tiger Woods disgraceful behaviour! just hope you get whats coming to you!

first the spitting now the club throwing grow up you piece of ........

Golf is bigger and better without him!

• ffifer
    44 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 5:50 AM

OMG...

I can't believe how childish you all are with your negative remarks about Tiger. Professional or not... he’s human, and part of being a human is we have emotions. Put yourself under the same pressure and stress that he is under and see how you react to a bad shot.

• fabbybabby
    289 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 5:53 AM

Dont see other tour pros spitting the dummy out!

time he grew up.........

• ffifer
    44 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 6:28 AM

fabbybabby:

Dont see other tour pros spitting the dummy out!

time he grew up.........

I'll bet a $100 that you have done just as bad if not worse when you've made a bad shot.

Don't judge him till you've walked in his shoes.

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 6:43 AM

It's always nice to have him in the mix but he needs to relax and just play golf. He's going to become more hated if he keeps this up. How refreshing was it to see Sergio and Rory have a sense of humor on their awful rounds on #12 and give each other a hug on the green after making birdies together! LOVED IT!!!! Doubt Tiger would have a smile on his face if he was 7 over par through 11 holes!

HAWK

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 6:57 AM

OH YEAH,I'm very sorry I forgot about the enormous stress of wondering what to do with your next million,smiles are free & reap rewards remember Monty great golfer had it total nob to live with hence face like a slapped a$$ what a miserable git,I just wanted him to smile but for some people having it all is just not enough,Sure I've said a few choice words on a bad shot but I have more than those two will ever have,Because I have a wife who loves me I have children who love me & I have grandchildren that love me too,I would never compromise that enough said you reap what you sow.Good day & happy golfing.

GC.P.S.what a great Masters.

RSS