Fri, May 15 2009 8:50 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Curbo
    17 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 5:31 AM

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 8:35 AM

We understand this is an issue and are looking for solutions to discourage this behavior. Thanks

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 5:13 PM

There is always someone wanting to complain. Instead of being grateful, to be able to enjoy this game, at no charge, would be to much! Flaws and all, I certainly enjoy playing it. Until they make changes, making the multi player games, not adjust the AVG, or posting players that quit, it is not going to happen. When they have it fixed, so all of the elements do not affect the game, and everyone has it just the way they want it, only then will it be perfect.

You don't actually think, it will make any difference, there will still be someone with a complaint! We all have had games ended, by someone quitting. I almost never play with anyone, that is not on my friends list anymore, because of all the negative posts on here! That in effect, has limited the number of friends on my list. But I certainly will not post, or call out anyone on here.

What you do, while we are playing, is none of my buisness, period. If we have a good time, great, if you quit, or I quit, so what!! It isn't going to cause you or I any fatal illness. You have already called someone out earlier, and it was deleted.

Enjoy the game, and have fun. Send me an invite, and I'll play with you. We can enjoy the game together. I think WGT is great, and will continue to play! If someone hangs it up anywhere on the course, i could care less. They may have any number of things come up, and they have to stop playing. Makes me no difference!!! There is always someone waiting to play another game, and the resume game option is always there!!!

• DivetDuffer
    6 Posts
    Sun, Feb 1 2009 11:26 PM

Since ya win and lose nothing during these matches

It must suck not being able to sit around and imagine yourself king of golf for beating others rather  they leave from quitting or some real life excuse...

When it boils down to it thats all there is to gripe about...not being able to sit there and get off beating someone in online golf.....otherwise one would understand there are more then one reason why people may quit a buggy beta game...

Not everyone quits because of a bad shot or because some kid on the other end thinks he  so great he caused someone to quit

I suggest finding another game to grieve others in.

(and considering your post history and ingame comments, Im not surprized people for reasons other then bad shots or real life calling, or the fact this games beta and often crashes etc. quit while playing you)

Since you have nothing to go by but assumptions on why people quit, and form a negative opintion as to why,  again, its just greiving others.

This game is not WoW or  a PvP game that some are use to and have caused them to developed complex issues surrounding other players actions always being negaive.

And for the record, real golf is seldom played with strangers, and if they did they wouldnt put up with how some people tend to act when winning or losing like they do in online gaming, and you might just see them pick a ball up and go there own way, or tee one up and fire it at ya.

• EGParry
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 7:55 AM

How do I play a two-player game on the same computer?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2009 10:50 AM

genious

• hackerstan
    2 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2009 6:56 PM

go to multiplayer game main menu and join a group

• GLADSTONESCREWER
    749 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2009 11:50 AM

I found that a very entertaining read Justquit ,i for one will vote for you to be forum moderator .... LMFAO ....., i think it would be blast to play a round with you, we can crack a few beers open to.  

• justquit
    46 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2009 1:53 PM

thx for the vote bud but i'm trying out for the complaint department or customer service. dont think i'd be a good moderater cause its my way or no way.

• Cyborhog
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2009 7:07 AM

I just had a friend invite me to a game who just became amateur. I quit a ranked singles game to play.

2nd hole he triple bogies.  and quit !!!

HE INVITED ME.  This is the 3rd time an amateur did it to me and I am going to start

a WALL OF SHAME with there rank and name on it. And I am going to post it.  

These people shuld be tracked and penalized.

PS  He is not my friend any longer.

• PAGES
RSS